6

Desean P.O.V
"So how many dates have you been on?" I asked Micah as we sat in our 3rd-period AP English class. Our assignments were done, so we were both just chilling and talking. It had been about a week since that night at Mar's house. I was still on lockdown, but thankfully I didn't get caught being out of the house. He brought me back home before they came back. Mar and I still found ways to see each other. Mostly after school or when I knew they were leaving.

Also, the dick appointments were superb. His house, my house, the car, the school, Macy's dressing room...

Just superb.

"Too many to keep count. It's like an everyday thing. Imma get her pregnant. Like when and if she let me hit, I'm nuttin' in her deep. She gotta have my babies man. I think she's the one," He said dreamy-eyed. This nigga here.

"Have you even asked her to be yo girl yet? You talking about pregnancy and shit," I said chuckling at his antics.

"No, but I will...soon. I just wanna take things slow," He said side-eyeing me.

"So getting her pregnant is no-," I replied before he started talking over me.

"Mind yo own business," He said pushing my notebook off of my table. Dick head.

"You're so childish," I said rolling my eyes at him. Just childish.

"Suck my dick," He retorted picking up my phone.

"Pause," I said snatching my phone back from him.

"Nigga how you gone say pause and you're the gay one. Fuck are you on?" He asked me laughing. I just shrugged my shoulders laughing along with him.

The bell rang in our school, indicating it was time to go to our next class. I hope this day goes by fast.
_____________________________________
"Mr. Little, have you talked to your parents about rejoining any of the groups you were in?" My principal asked me as I say in his office. He was quite shocked that I had quit every group I was in. No more track, student council, I couldn't even go to prom.

"I've tried to talk to them, but they're so mad at me they won't listen. They're at the point now where they are saying that I should just be glad that they aren't making me do online, homeschooling," I told him rolling my eyes. "I wish I could get back on the team, I love track, it would have looked good for college too. Now I don't have it, my scholarships may be taken back. I have to still be in the team,"

"Well, maybe I could talk to them for you? Give them an adult's point of view. Inform them of how this will affect your future. Not to mention, our student council needs its President back. You kept things in order and structured. You also are our valedictorian, it looks good for our school as well," He said chuckling at the last bit, which made me chuckle too.

"I mean you can try, but I doubt they will listen. They are very stubborn," I said back to him shaking my head.

"Well, I'll schedule an appointment and we can meet up to talk," He said to me, clasping his hands together.

"Do I have to be there...," I asked trailing off at the end. I really didn't want too.

"I think you should be there. But, if you would feel more comfortable, with it just being your parents and I, that is fine," He responded with a small smile.

"The latter," I told him shaking my head with wide eyes.

"I understand Mr. Little. Well, I won't take any more of your time," He said reaching out a hand to shake mine, which I politely returned, before leaving out of his office. I hoped they would let me rejoin. It was all I really had and I loved it. But knowing them...