Chapter Fourteen- Well... Isn't This Fun!

AN: This chapter is going to focus on Kurt and Jay- I just think they're so cute! hope u like :)

*******************************************************************************************************

Chapter fourteen- Well isn't this fun!

Kurts P.O.V.

It's been a week since the 'incident' between Jay and I. To top it off, it's my birthday! I've been avoiding him since the moment I woke up, despite the fact that we have to share a room in the new appartment the guys found! It would be a bit mean to make Fee share a room with either of the two pairs of love-sick puppies just for my own comfort. To say it's akward though would be a complete understatement. I even put a curtain up to divide the rooms. I mean come on- Couteau should be here in five days! I should be foucusing on getting my gun aim just right and enjoying the random bithday presents I got, not putting up a curtain to seperate me from my best friend. Lost in my own thoughts, I didn't realise the door had oppened and the curtain had been pulled to the side until an angry looking Jay sat on my bed and pulled me into a sitting position. I tried to avoid eye contact but he grabbed my face firmly and made it face him. Damn it.

"Stop avoiding me!" Jay then shouted at me exasperatedly then colapsed backwards onto my bed with his legs still on the floor. I chuckled softly then lay down next to him.
"Well I'm sorry for feeling weird about doing my best friend. Avoiding you was the first thing that came into my mind!" I replied. He glared playfully then leaned onto his side, looking down into my eyes with a small smile. 
"Well, you better not avoid me again mister, that was a week of pure torture!" Jay said teasingly but I could sense the truth behind his words, I felt the same. I smirked, leaning over his chest and kissed him lightly.
"I think its fair to say we're friends with benifits now" I stated with a flirty expresson. He smirked back and rolled on top of me.
"A lot of benifits birthday boy" he murmered into my ear. I bit in the giggle from my inner screaming fan girl that wanted to escape and setteled for a raised eyebrow. Then, smoothly, I slipped out from underneath Jay and turned round to face him when I reached the door. His face held amusement, shock and lust. I grinned in return.
"But for now I'm going to go practice my aim, the benifits can wait until later" I replied with a wink and walked out the door. That my friends is how you do it.

JAYS P.O.V.

I sat on Kurt's bed for a couple of minutes in shock of what just happened. As far as I know, I confronted him about ignoring me, he talked to me- therefore stopping the ignoring, kissed me, labeled us friends with benifits and then took his sexy ass out of the room to practice his gun aim. Right. Maybe he's in a good mood now he can legally drink in the USA. Chuckling, I lifted myself up and straigtened out my shirt. I can't beleive I never realised how hot my best friend was! Well, in all fairness to myself, it's probably because he's my best friend. Chances are we're not going to go turning into love sick puppies like everyone else in this appartment minus Fee- but I'm not against asking him out. Quite the opposite really.

Suddenly, I thought of the perfect birthday present. I was going to give him my old lamborghini he's been making googly eyes at, but this will be so much better. Quickly grabbing my sunglasses and car keys I then left a note in the kitchen saying I'd be gone for a couple of hours. This should be good.

 ______ 3 hours later______

"Honey I'm home!" Was the first thing I shouted when I got into the appartment. Hearing chuckles from the living room I followed the sound, after putting Kurt's present under my bed of course, and saw all the guys laughing lightly at me before turning back around to play on the xbox Ali bought yesterday. Kurt looked at me with a rasied eyebrow. I shrugged.
"I've always wanted to say that" I admited. He chuckled and patted the space next to him on the sofa which I happily then sat in. After a moment he scooched closer and moved his mouth to my ear.
"Where were you for the last 3 hours?" Kurt whispered curiously. I smirked and wound an arm round his waist, pulling him closer. He stiffened, but quickly relaxed and put his head on my shoulder when he saw the others where too engrossed with the xbox to notice. 
"Don't you worry you're pretty little head about it mate, it's a special surprise" I replied with a wink. His eyes widened slightly. Before the others turned around, I lifted him up from the sofa and started pulling him into the hall way. When we got into the kitchen I dropped his hand and wound my arms round his form, pulling him close to me. When I tried to dominate him, I was reminded that he was stronger than me, and got slammed against the wall by an incredibly hot looking Kurt. I really need to go to the gym more. He smirked and stretched his arm out, locking the door, while still pressed firmly against me. Slowly, he lay light kisses down my face and neck but stoped just before reaching my lips. I groaned. He just chuckled.
"Nope, I'm finding out what the surprise is first."

KURTS P.O.V. 

 He groaned. I just chuckled.
"Nope, I'm finding out what the surprise is first." I stated. Even faster than I expected, Jay impatiently dragged me into our room then went to his side. Stupidly, I had forgotten to take down the curtain, so I couldn't see what he was doing. Soon enough he emerged with an unusually large wrapped box in his hand.
"Happy Birthday" He muttered looking down and blushing slightly. Even the sight of him blushing was enough to send me into shock, never mind the fact he was acting shy. Cautiously, I took the heavy box from his hands and began to unwrap it. My eyes widened an my jaw dropped when I saw what he got me. Squeeling like a little girl I jumped up and kissed him passionately. When I pulled back with a grin still on my face he looked a little dazed and I laughed.
"Thank you! Ugh, I've been wanting this since I was fucking seven!" I shouted. His blush got to a deeper red and he mumbled a no problem. I smiled at him then looked down at his present Lovingly. An original 1958 Gibson Les Paul electric guitar. Extreamly expensive, rare..... and just plain awsome! Carefully, I put the guitar down back into its padded case then stood up with a smirk forming on my face. Walking slowly towards him, I pulled off my shirt and pushed him onto his bed, lying ontop of him.
"You definatly deserve those benifits now" where my last words before we made a repeat of last week.

****************************************************************************************************

AN: Sorry posting at night! I forgot what I was going to write when I woke up in the morning and just now I made it up on the spot. Haha ;) hope you like and sorry its so short- I will try my very hardest to make it longer next time but right now my laptops about to die :L next one will go back to Shane and Ali but will be more about the main plot than their relationship (which I'm still annoyed with as it moved too fast, grr :L)
Anyway! Comment, fan, vote- do you're thing :)
Peace out
M.M. xx