Chapter Eleven - To Call, Or Not To Call

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sax's P.O.V.

Should I call, should I not? Call? Not call?..... Ugh, someone help me, I thought with a sigh as I collapsed face-first on my bed.

"Whats up little bro?" My older brother Kurt asked with a small chuckle as he came into my room. All I did was groan in response, but rather than being sympathetic he rolled his eyes and pulled me up into a sitting position by the collar of my shirt.

"Who's the girl?" 

"Why would there be a girl?" I said innocently

"I'm your older brother, you can't lie to me" He replied with a raised eyebrow. I sighed again and shoved my phone in his face. It was a picture of Lu. Kurt snatched it and grinned at me. "Shes pretty, well done mate. Whats her name?"

"Lucy " I mumbled hoping he wouldn't hear me.... Unfortunatly he did. Next thing I know he's texting someone and then chucks my phone back. Just before he closed the door behind him he turned around and smirked at me.

"Your meeting her at the park gates in 20, you may want to hurry up"

Luckily for Kurt, I managed to clean up quickly, and got out of my car just in time to see Lucy slow down to a halt infront of the park gates. She looked confused until I wistled and waved like a mad man to get her attention. Chuckling, she ran over and gave me a slightly awkward hug. I left one arm wrapped around her waist, but she didn't complain as I lead her to my car. I need to show her that night a couple of weeks ago mean't something, she can't avoid me forever.

___________________________________________________________

"So....." Lucy said, trying to break the silence 5 minutes into the drive. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm still not telling you where we're going" I replied to her unanswered question with a small laugh. She pouted adorably in annoyance. I was taking her to the ice cream place that me and Ali found on a road trip with Kurt two years ago. It was a short trip after Ali discovered they had chocolate fudge brownie flavour- we spent the whole day there. After mentally rolling my eyes, I realised we were finally here and pulled in a parking spot .

"We're here" I shouted/sung dramaticly . Lucy lifted her head in surprise, and I watched in satisfaction as her eyes widened and a grin spread across her face.

"I'm guessing you like it" I said with a teasing smile. She just raised her eyebrows and gave me a 'no shit' look, then dragged me inside bouncing up and down on her toes. She wasn't disimilar to an exciteable puppy actually. When we were by the counter the owner waggled his eyebrows suggestivly at us, causing my cheeks to colour slightly. We did the universal 'guy hand shake/half hug' and grinned at each other.

"The usuall Samuel?"

"You know it Tony." I replied, before turning to face Lucy again. "Lucy, this is Tony. The owner of this awsome place- I come here often enough that he's a mate of mine now" They shook hands and she then held mine tightly, hiding slightly behind me, shy. I pulled her gently back infront of me and put my arms round her waist, which caused her to blush bright red. After smiling at her cuteness for a second I shook my self out of it.

"What do you want to eat?" I wispered in her ear.

"Strawberry blitz please" She wispered back.

"Strawberry blitz for the lady, Tony" He nodded and went to get our orders while we sat down.

After waiting a couple of minutes worth of random conversations, a sluttly waitress handed us our orders looking solely at me. How cliché. I sighed quietly as she bent down, exposing part of her obviously fake chest. Lucy noticed my discomfort and smirked at me, but her jelousy was barely concealed. I could of grinned at just that. Instead of staring at Lu like some kind of creeper I turned my attention back to the slutty waitress and scowled.

"Look, can we just get our ice-cream. I don't exactly enjoy you shoving your fake chest in my girlfriend's and my face so do you think you could just leave?" I said in bored monotone. The girl huffed then sneered cruely at Lu.

"She practically screams virgin. Do you really want her over me? " She said as if it was a bad thing. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes actually, I want her very much" I said smirking at the waitress- both girls could see the truth behind my words. She smacked her gum obnoxiously, several times, before finally leaving. There was a breif moment of silence before Lucy cuddled next to me, allowing me to put my arm round her shoulder.

"Do you really wan't me Sammy?" She asked quietly. I looked down at her worried face and smiled.

"More than you could ever imagine" I whispered back before kissing her softly.

God knows how long later Tony walked over to us and interupted us with fake coughing, rolling his eyes at our melted ice-cream.

"I'll get you two lovebirds some more on the house" Tony said with a grin. "Just, it is almost 3, and the younger school kids will get here soon - so keep the public displays of affection down to a minimum." He continued with a wink, causing us both to blush and him to chuckle. You can be an evil man sometimes Tony.

************************************************************************************************************

 feel free to email me at music0monster@hotmail.co.uk as I made it just for wattpad. A couple of people have already so if your reading this thank you for your help xD Love all you guys loads and thanks for reading :)

Peace out

M.M. xx