Description/ Spoiler

„You know, in Turkey, everyone is talking about this very famous love story that only happened like five years ago and already is a fairytale - the story of Thunderbird and the farmer's boy Selim.

She was the daughter, actually the only child, of a Duke. Her name was Sofia, but everyone called her Thunderbird since she was a little babygirl. He was just a poor farmer's boy. They fell in love at a very young age and remained lover's even when they grew up. Her father didn't accepted this suitor of course, so she packed her things and ran away on her eighteenth Birthday. They were on the run, and didn't have any money, but they were so in love and so happy.

But then... at the very night when they decided to become husband and wife... something happened. The farmer's boy returned home the next day, alone. He looked so utterly broken that no one ever dared to ask what happened. He never recovered from what happened and even though he eventually started to laugh again, the smile never reached his eyes. From that day on, he always had the eyes of a broken man.

And Thunderbird? Well, some say she returned to her father, some other claim she eloped with a rich Lord from another country. Some people swear that they saw her growing wings and flying up into the night... no one really knows what happened to her, but one thing they know for sure: Thunderbird was never seen again."