Epilogue

Here, in Turkey, a lot of people are talking about Thunderbird's fairytale, but yet they only know half of the story. Mostly, they end with her disappearing, her first disappearing.
Here's the whole story:

Once upon a time, there was a little girl. Her name was Sofia, but everyone called her „Thunderbird".
Thunderbird was the only child of the Duke of Istanbul, her mother died while giving birth to the second child, just a year later. The baby - a boy - didn't survive, either. Thunderbird's father was not a very loving man, so he never really cared for his daughter. Hence he didn't marry again as well, he stayed without a rightful heir. When Thunderbird was 10, her father announced that he'd be adopting his late friend's son, Karan, so that he could have an heir. Thunderbird didn't know it back then; but the little boy that she treated like a brother, was the devil in disguise.
While she didn't really experienced any love in her family, the first person who ever treated her good and cared for her, was a poor farmer's boy. They were only 11 and 13 when they fell in love. When she turned 17, Thunderbird told her father that she wanted to marry the farmer's boy, but her father said that he'd rather kill her with his bare hands then letting her marry a farmer. Well, normally these things were easy to solve in the country - make a girl to a woman, your woman, and no one can forbid your marriage. But the farmer's boy was a true gentleman and he refused to ruin her reputation. So they fought, they tried everything to get the Duke to agree to a wedding. When she turned 18, Thunderbird finally decided to elope. They were to be married on the same day and could live happily afterwards.
What they did not measure in, was the adopted son of the Duke, the disguised devil. He was not a gentleman, so he took her virtue and all of her dreams without hesitation.
Thunderbird still went to the farmer's boy, but he didn't believe her.
On that day, Thunderbird decided to die.

It was a miracle, that she survived. She was rescued by a British gentleman, who took her home with himself. There, Thunderbird met him... her prince with the ocean eyes. She never told him that, but she was smitten by him, at the very first glance. And although she could tell that he felt the same, she resisted him for years, because she was already ruined, because she was cursed. She believed that she could never make him happy.
Eventually, Thunderbird gave in and they married.
For a short amount of time, it looked that everything is going to be fine, but then, first the farmer's boy came back and then the devil himself found her. Thunderbird didn't know what to do. All she knew was, that she had to protect her family at all costs.
Soon, the devil who had accepted that he'd never possess her, tried to kill her, but the farmer's boy stepped in and together with the devil, both fell down to greet death.
Again, Thunderbird never told her prince with ocean eyes about this, but she was... relieved. Relieved that it was over, relieved that she and the prince and the baby inside her had survived. This feeling of relief made her mourn for the farmer's boy for way longer than she normally would have, because to her, he had been already dead when he threw her out of their house. She had been already mourning him for the past five years.
One day; Thunderbird decided that she'd mourned enough, that she could be happy now again.

But there was one thing that all of them - Thunderbird, the prince, the prince's family, the farmer's boy - had forgotten to measure in: The devil is immortal.
So, one day, he came back to take what he thought was his. And Thunderbird had no choice than to follow him. She left her prince a note, to make sure that he'd not follow her, not search for her, so that he wouldn't risk his life for her.
The devil brought her to his very own palace in Scotland. Two days after their arrival, Thunderbird gave birth to a little girl - A girl! Just like the prince with ocean eyes always wished for.

And now, Thunderbird is captured in a golden cage, holding her sleeping daughter in her arms, trying to protect her at any costs.
One day, she truly believes in that, one day, her prince is going to find her, to rescue her, and then, they will be living happily ever after until they die.

———— THE END ————