2

„Are you feeling okay, Pen?", Sofia asks her friend. They have been traveling for some time now and Sofia noticed Pen getting paler and paler with every minute.
Colin, who was having a lively conversation about the newest fashion for men with his brother, immediately stops talking and looks to his wife. „Shall we stop for some time, love?"
„Ugh, I will never get used to Colin calling Pen his love", Eloise complains.
„They're so absolutely in love, it is indeed painful to watch", Sofia agrees, making Benedict chuckle.

„Let's travel a little bit more until we have some rest", Penelope decides and Colin is about to reject, but Benedict agrees with his sister in law: „If we wait a little bit longer, we can rest next to the rose field we had a picknick the last time we visited Daphne. It's not that far away"
„Ohh I loved that rose field!", Sofia shouts. Benedict knows, of course he knows. That's why he wants to have a rest there. „You have to see this field, Pen. You're going to love it."
„We can catch some air now and have a longer rest when we arrive at the field", Colin decides and just raises his hand to let the chaffeur know, but Pen stops him: „We already lost track to the others because of me, let's not waste more time." It is true that their carriage did take the longest pauses, because Colin cared for Pen so much and wanted her to feel good. No one was complaining of course, Sofia loves to see how much love Penelope and Colin actually share for each other. Eloise is as concerned as Colin when it comes to Pen's health and Benedict.. well, the second born Bridgerton knows that he will do the same, when Sofia and he will be expecting a baby someday (because clearly for him it is a matter of when and not if).

"Have you guys already thought of names for you baby?", Sofia suddenly asks, hoping to distract Pen a little bit. Gladly, it helps. Pen's face lights up immediately as Colin answers: „Well, I decided to let my wonderful wife choose the name. I'm sure she will find something outstanding."
„I actually told Colin that he should come up with some exotic names he ran through while traveling Greece and Turkey, but he insists on letting me find a name", Penelope responds.
„You should definetly choose at least two boys' and two girls' names", Eloise adds, „just in case that you're blessed with more than one baby, just like our big brother."
„I like the idea of exotic names", Eloise tells, ignoring her elder brother's comment.
„Colin only came up with a few names for boy's, but he refuses to suggest some girl's names", Pen complains, making Benedict laugh. Colin looks at him and raised his brows in order to warn him, but Benedict still adds:
„Well, it would probably be hard to explain where he met all these girls, right?"
„Why - why don't we ask Sofia about beautiful Turkish names?", Colin fastly intervenes. Pen, who looks white unhappy at first, gives in with a sigh after a few seconds. „Alright, let's ask Sofia."

„That was easier than I expected it to be", Eloise mumbles.
„Well, the thing about marrying one of your closest childhood friends is, that you get to know all of the dead bodies they hide, too, El. I don't like it, but I married him, accepting even that part of his life. There's no need to dwell on it. I am at least aware of it. His wife-", she points at Benedict, „will be marrying him thinking that he's a gentleman."
Benedict acts completely confused: „But I am a gentleman." His comment makes the crowd laugh. He doesn't care about Pen's, Colin's or El's opinion, but the fact that Sofia is laughing, too, hurts a little.
„So, you wanted to suggest some names", he says to Sofia, changing the subject.
Sofia is a bit irritated about his harsh tone at first, but then she decides to ignore it.
„Hmm.. if it's a boy, I would suggest Aras, or Atlas... Gediz.. Sancar...Selim" Benedict realizes that she obviously hesitates before saying the last name. That Salem (That's how the name is pronounced and therefore how Benedict would write it😅) must be someone she knows.
„The names are.. nice", El says, „but impossible to pronounce in English."
„What about girls' names?", Pen asks, „I love your name. It sounds so much better than Sophie."