3

Too soon for Sofia's liking, the group of five return to the carriage in order to continue their way. Thankfully, it's not long until they arrive at Simon and Daphne's home, because Sofia's back is already stiff from sitting so long. Colin's carriage is also the smallest one among the three that are traveling right now. Benedict could've watched Sofia walking among these roses for the rest of his life, but Colin reminded him that the others probably already arrived and that they must hurry.

Why don't we play a game to distract you a little, Pen?", El suggests. Penelope was doing quite well outside the carriage, but now the monotone movements are making her sick again. Pen is definetly not in the mood, everyone except of El can see that, but she still nods at her best friend. „What game do you have in mind?", Colin asks, „We are still in a carriage, if you haven't noticed."

„What about ‚Never have I ever'?", Sofia suggests.
„What's that?", Benedict asks curiously.
„Oh.. it's probably only a Turkish thing... it's actually a drinking game. You know, someone says something like Never have I ever snuck out at night and everyone who did this, has to drink. Given the fact that we are in a carriage and having a sick pregnant woman with us, I would suggest that we just raise our hands, if we did what the speaker suggests."

„That sounds like a fun game", Colin says with that cocky Colin-smile.
„I'll start", Eloise declares, with excitement in her eyes, „Never have I ever... done something and blamed my siblings for it."
Everyone except of Sofia raise their hands. „I don't have siblings", Sofia explains as Benedict gives her a unbelieving look.
„Ouch", Colin says and dramatically puts his hand on his heart, „and I thought we were all like siblings to you."

Benedict in the meantime realizes once again that he basically knows nothing about Sofia's past. He assumes that Colin is aware of every detail of her life and he hates that fact. Benedict also thinks that Anthony knows a lot more than him, because to be honest, he wouldn't let her live with them, if he wasn't sure that she is a good one. Their mom probably had plenty of talks with Sofia, too, and maybe even Daphne and Eloise... leaving Benedict as the only one who was not declared worthy enough to get the details. All he knows is that this amazing woman sitting next to him traveled from Turkey to London with his brother five years ago. She was extremely hurt, apparently she fell from a cliff, and yet somehow survived the long way. Colin looked after her of course, and he has always been a good caretaker. What Benedict never understood was, why she had to leave the country. Didn't she have any family that Colin could have brought her, after she fell? She says that she doesn't have siblings, but why were her parents never worried about her? Maybe he can find out with the help of this game.

„Never have I ever visited another country", Colin just says. Sofia and him are of course the only ones who raise their hands. „Does it count as visiting, when Sofia is apparently living in England now?", Pen asks, but Sofia tells her that she had visited Greece and Italy in her childhood.
So she is the daughter of a rich family, Benedict thinks. A commoner family could never afford to travel to other countries.

„Never have I ever snuck out of the house in the middle of the night  to meet a ... friend", Pen asks next. Everyone raise their hands.
„You did?!", Colin asks Eloise.
„You did?!", Benedict simultaneously asks Sofia.
„I snuck out once in my life.. in Turkey. And learned to never do it again", she briefly explains. Benedict wants to learn more, but Colin is about to interrogate Eloise who she was meeting and Benedict feels the need to step in.

„Never have I ever been in love", he asks.
Colin and Penelope share that kind of glance before raising their hands. Benedict unconsciously looks at Sofia the same way, but she is not looking at him. After a minute of thinking, she reluctantly raises her hand. Eloise's hand remains down in this round.
„Who are you loving?", Penelope asks Sofia curiously.
„No one", the Turkish girl immediately answers, „I have been in love once, and I learned to never do this mistake ever again."