- 2 ~ Kidnapped by my psycho ex

I know I said this was a Marichal story but it's actually a Mariblanc story soo...

Mariblanc/Adrienette sin and short story

Marinette: 24

Adrien/Chat: 26

''It's so boring

''It's so boring...'' Chat groaned throwing the knife at the deer head on his wall. ''Well go find something to do... Like... get rid of that hideous deer'' His best friend Nino replied slumping unto the sofa. 

''You get rid of it. I'm going out for some fun.'' He replied. ''Oof, I'm a taken man now. Can't join you. Sorry, Alya would kill me.'' ''Yes she will so get rid of the deer since you have nothing better to do, and you have to wait... 3 days till you have sex because she's in the middle of the ocean.'' Adrien chuckled before leaving.

2 hours later...

''Stupid shoes!'' the girl muttered as she kicked off her heels. Adrien quickly pounced up into the tree as she turned around. ''H-Hello'' she said softly. She counted to 5 before picking up her heels and running away. 

He looked at her body as she escaped. And he had already begun lusting after the midnight hair woman.

He couldn't resist following her. So that's what he did, He followed the woman to a building. He jumped up unto the balcony and looked at the woman from behind. He quietly sneaked up behind her and looked at her laptop. 

''Ugh I have nothing to write!'' she exclaimed throwing a paper across the room. From the looks of it, she's a reporter and she was doing a piece on...

Chat blanc: the most wanted criminal in France...

This made him even more interested in her. But she was stuck on 1 word...

Dangerous...

''He's not even that cute...'' she muttered getting up. He quickly jumped to the corner of the room and narrowed his eyes at her. ''I'm not cute. I'm hot, there's a difference and I can be very cute,'' he whispered to himself followed by a scoff.

''Maybe I should get food I think it better with Chinese on my lap,'' she said putting her laptop into her bag. He chuckled at her humming as she skipped out of the room.

''Ahh shit.'' she then came storming back into the room for her phone. ''Chloe is at my home, I can't possibly go there and concentrate... Hotel it is.'' she then skipped out again and got into an uber which took her to a hotel.

'' she then skipped out again and got into an uber which took her to a hotel