- 17 ~You're Mine -

Published: Sept 8 2022

Republished: Sept 21 2022

Short Story (with sin)~

Marichat/Adrienette vs Felinette/ Mariblanc:

~Story~

"M-Marinette~" His moans of pleasure sent shivers down my spine. I knew cheating was wrong, but this felt so good my body is acting on its own... Our skin slapped against each other he was loving but dominant, he wanted to make me his...

Did I want that? To leave my husband for his cousin? They looked so alike. Like gorgeous twins, but inside they were so different...

How did we get here? Upstairs in a room with my cousin-in-law, while my husband lay in our empty bed...

Rewind~

I met my husband at the age of 18. He was 24 at the time. I had just been accepted to the school of my dreams! I was on my way to becoming a fashion designer. Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of running my own company, now I was one step closer...

---------

My head was buried in my notepad, and I wasn't aware of my surroundings, I stepped onto the road and my ears rang as the truck's horn blared. That's when he grabbed me.

The next thing I know, I was on top of something soft. My eyes shut tight. I was too scared to open them. I was still shaken up by the blinding lights and the horn blaring in my ears.

''Ahem... You can open your eyes now, you are safe.'' A man whispered. I peeked through my quivering eyelids to see the most gorgeous eyes... So... Full of life, he had small pink lips, his eyebrows were perfectly shaped, his golden hair on the grey sidewalk-

''Uhm, sorry to interrupt your daydreaming but you are on top of my... dick so can you please-'' ''O-Oh my God... I am s-so sorry!'' I quickly shot up and so did he. ''It's fine, so do you always stare at men like that, or do you just find me overly handsome,'' he asked raising a brow.

''I-I-'' I felt helpless... Did I really have to stare and stutter like a fool in front of him?!

''I'm just messing with you... Marinette,'' he said handing me my notepad. ''Wait... how do you know my name?'' I asked. ''It's on your notepad. It's a really nice name by the way. I never heard of it before. It suits you.'' He replied. ''How so?'' she asked.

''Well you did just almost die, then you fell on my dick, stared at me for like... two minutes. I'd say your unique name suits our unique meeting.'' he chuckled.

Oh god, his smile is so charming! What is happening?!

''And here we go again... Can I just have my thank you so I can leave, please?'' he asked. ''Thank you. For what?'' I asked. ''I- Are you- I just saved your life woman.'' he narrowed his eyebrows. ''Oh yes. You did... Thank you.'' I smiled. ''You're welcome. Now I'm gonna go. Hopefully, I don't meet you here again...'' He said before he kissed my knuckles and walked away.

And that's where it began... My slight- Massive crush on a total stranger...