- 20 ~ Mouse For Dinner -

Lukanette vs Adrienette~

This is a short sin story...

Mari: 18

Luka: 19

Adrien: 18

A blush rose to Marinette's cheeks as she saw Luka staring at her. ''You look cute as a mouse'' He said with a grin. Marinette loved Adrien, there was no doubt about it, but she also loved Luka too. Luka loved her back. But she didn't know.

''T-Thanks she stuttered tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. ''So since Chat is busy later today, wanna do patrol together'' He questioned. ''Y-Yeah sure I would love to'' She smiled. ''Okay great, meet me at headquarters kay'' She nodded before he leaped off disappearing.

Later...

Mari smiled seeing Luka waiting sitting on the edge of a hotel room balcony, she then slowly approached before nudging him before he flipped them over.

''Oh, sorry, my bad I thought you were an akumatised victim'' he chuckled nervously. She laughed in response before Luka slowly started closing in the space.

She rose up and locked their lips together pulling him closer, His hands roamed his body before he swooped her up and put her on the table, They didn't even realize that they had already stripped till she saw his hard dick, in the air. ''Holy shit'' She mumbled as her legs closed.

He chuckled at this and laid her down parting her legs. ''We will start easy'' The boy replied. He first spat on her pussy rubbing his dick on her entrance before leaning over, leaving soft kisses on her stomach. She arched her back to the touch before that turned into a moan as her hands grabbed the sides of the table.

His two fingers pumped inside her as his tongue swirled around her clit. ''Luka~ she moaned out lustfully. A smirk rose to his lips as her hair fell out of the buns they were in.

He then hopped onto the table and put her in a kneeling missionary position. His feet were parted on both sides of her while he was slowly starting to ease his dick in.

''You can't put all in'' she whispered before there were loud screams echoing through his ear. ''You are so huge, oh fuck my pussy is stretching. Oh god pull it out'' she cried out as tears escaped her eyes. ''Shh the pain will go away just don't move you have to get accustomed to it Mari'' He whispered wiping her tears.

She nodded and they waited a bit before he gently started moving, pulling out before sliding back in. ''Is it better'' he asked. ''Yeah, it feels good now'' She replied. ''Great, let's speed things up a bit'' Soon enough he was pounding her leaning over letting her breasts rub against his abs.

''Your lower body is going to ache tomorrow so I will cover your patrol okay'' He spoke up. ''Wait what'' She replied. He chuckled before pulling out.

''Do you like the doggy style position or 69'' he asked. ''Uhm, just fuck me, hard'' she said rubbing her clit. ''Doggy style it is'' He chuckled at her eagerness before once again she screamed out in pleasure and hurt as the boy thrust his dick into her virgin ass without any warning or any wet substances to help him glide.

''Ahhhhhhh, I have never been fucked in the ass before'' She yelled as he began moving causing her breasts to dance as they hung down from their position. ''Go slower'' she exclaimed. ''No, I'm gonna fuck you, hard, just like you wanted now rub your pussy till you squirt.

''She did as he said and her hand traveled between her legs and stopped at her clit. Her mouth was opened heavy moans seeping out, so was his, he felt great fucking her in the ass, and Marinette loved it also. ''I-I am gonna squirt'' she yelled as she put her face down on the table. He pulled out and hopped off the table to get a view of her pussy praying like a sprinkler on the floor and table.