- 3 ~ In love with my sis-in-law

Short sin/short story...

Felinette and Adrienette....

Happy ending...

~STORY~

"Why are you watching me sleep you creep," Marinette whined with a giggle. "How can someone look so hot even when they are sleeping." He whispered with a smile. "Mmm you flirt, morning love" she whispered rubbing her eyes. "Hey babe" he whispered before he pecked her nose. 

"Why are you home still, don't you have to go meet your dad?" Mari asked sitting up. "Yeah. *groan* do you wanna come with me or are you gonna wait till I get back for us to go up to the house?'' he asked getting off the bed. 

''Mhm.. I'll go up before you to make sure everything is in order for when you come, just text me the address, okay love.'' She smiled tieing her hair up in a bun. ''Yes cupcake.'' he kissed her forehead before walking into the bathroom.

Marinette drifted back to sleep a few minutes later to then be woken up by one of the maids. ''Good Morning Miss Marinette, breakfast is ready,'' she announced before leaving. She sighed and got off the bed and rushed to the bathroom. 

Marinette rushed down his steps and to the kitchen

Marinette rushed down his steps and to the kitchen. ''Uhm Sylvie, can I just have my breakfast to go please, I have to go up to the house for 8 and I haven't even packed.'' Marinette groaned running her fingers through her hair. ''Yes of course madam. I'll send someone up to help you pack also,'' she said with a smile. 

''Thank you!'' Marinette said before running up the stairs. ''Uhh you can take down and put them inside the car, I'll get the others,'' she said before running down the hall and to her bedroom. She grabbed the two small boxes and rushed down the stairs. She put them in her front seat before putting on her seatbelt. 

''Marinette!'' Silvie said running out to her. ''Did I forget something?!'' she asked. ''Yes, here,'' she said passing her phone through the window of the car. ''Oh thank you, Silvie. What would I do without you?'' She whispered. ''I don't plan on finding out.'' Sylvie chuckled...