- 13 ~ Truth or Dare -

Short Sin story...

Mature pictures used-

There is a 99% chance that the pictures will be taken down, and I'm not gonna repost it 

I'm way too lazy for that...

Enjoy hehe 😅🤭

Story~

"Truth or Dare Mari." Alya smirked. "Oh god... D-Dare..." she whispered.

"Yes! I dare you to spend the next 10 minutes having sex with Adrien and-

Rewind-

"Hey sis, and how are you this fine weekend?" Adrien asked wrapping his arms around her neck. "Terrible..." she whispered on the verge of tears. "Oh dear, what happened?" He asked.

"I-I went on this date a-and he only wanted sex he didn't even care about me at all." She sobbed. "Aw, babe, you are better than that okay, and you know it, so what if every time you go on a date the guy wants to fuck you?-"

"You are terrible at speeches." She giggled. "Yeah I know, but you giggled so, it worked, but seriously though, you should just stop going on dates, let the right person come to you." He smiled.

"I love you brother blondie." She smiled. "I love you too... now buy me lunch." He said linking their arms. Marinette rolled her eyes and walked away...

-

That week was the last time I saw my best friend Adrien, after that, his father moved away for business and Adrien had to go along, we kept in touch for a month and then he just stopped texting me...

I am now 22 years old, I live with my friend Alya, well technically she lives with me but sometimes it feels like the other way around, she's very bossy...

"Babe! Come cuddle me and watch this romantic show with me!" She yelled. "Ugh, no, not again, get a boyfriend." I rolled my eyes, she pouted and threw a pillow at me.

"Where are you going?" She asked. "To see Nath." I replied with a smile. "Ugh that prick-" "Alya!" I groaned. She put up her hands in surrender. "I'll be back later okay." She nodded and I picked up my phone and left.

Later that night...

"Hey boo, where have you been I was calling you." Alya whined. "I went for a walk sorry." She replied with a whispering tone. "You okay love?" She asked. "Y-Yeah, I'm gonna take a nap okay." She forced a smile before walking into her room. Alya sighed and sat down.

Later when she woke up...

I woke up to the sound of laughter, male laughter, I hoped Alya hadn't brought another striper in my living room. I rolled my eyes and took off my dress and put on some shorts and a tank top, with knee high socks. 

My hair combed in two ponytails. I looked in the mirror to see that my eyes were puffy from crying myself to sleep so I put some drops in them and applied some foundation under my eyes.

I stopped dead in my tracks seeing them laughing... on my sofa. "Marinette! You're awake! We have guests." Alya smiled. "Hey Mari," Adrien smiled.

"Hi..." I replied nervously mainly because his shirt was only half buttoned up and my nipples were most likely printing through my thin tank top.