- 11 ~ In love with my bro-in-law -

Adrien x Marinette~

Adrien x Kagami~

Miraculous short story...

(With sin)

We start at Marinette home. She's 19 at this time and has completed her studies a week ago...

Marinette has just returned from NYC 4 days ago and is currently staying with her sister Kagami. Kagami is two years older than her and lives alone, while their parents are in Shanghai.

○~Story...

Kagami- Marinette! Wake up! 

She cried leaping unto her sister's bed. 

Mari- get off of me you buffalo... 

She mumbled covering herself from head to toe. Kagami rolled her eyes and groaned. 

Kagami- fine stay here, I'm gonna pack my things.

As she was about to get up Marinette grabbed her arm and pulled her back. 

Mari- where are you going without me?!

She pouted cutely. Kagami cupped her face and spoke up.

Kagami- I'm going to live with my boyfriend, and you have to go home to mom and dad.

Mari- You have a boyfriend?...

She said slanting her head in disbelief. Kagami nodded and she blinked a few times.

Mari- ouch... i feel sorry for the dude...

Kagami scoffed and pushed her sister back unto the bed. "Get your lazy ass up and start packing before I ship you off to mom and dad." Marinette groaned.

Mari- take me with you! Please! I don't want to go to Shanghai! Kagami! Why are you so mean!?

Marinette fake cried into her palms.

Her sister rolled her eyes and got up. "Fine you can come, but if you mess this up for me I will personally put you in your grave!

She glared. Marinette gulped and nodded biting her lip.

Mari- wait... WHO'S YOUR BOYFRIEND?!

She yelled as her sister left...

Marinette got dressed in a white hoodie with a sleeping cat on it, topping it off with two pigtails and a cat ears hair band, and grey knee high boots.

Kagami wore a simple red tank top and white shorts with a red converse and red heart shaped sunglasses.

Kagami- You are so childish for nineteen Marinette

She rolled her eyes as they got out their car. She just puffed her cheeks and took out her suitcase. 

The driver came out of the car and took the suitcase from Marinette and also grabbed her sister's from the trunk before taking them to the front door.