The Aftermath

"Ronald!" I yell as he pushes Draco away. Draco stumbles, but regains his balance. His eyes are glaring daggers at the redhead in front of me.

"What the bloody hell was that Hermione?!" Ron yells getting closer to my face.

"That," I wave my arms, "Ronald, was me having fun you asshole!"

"You can't do shit like that Hermione!"

"You can't tell her what to do Weasley." Draco says stepping in front of me. If I wasn't so angry at Ron, I would be enjoying this view. Who says back muscles aren't sexy? Not me.

"Stay out of this ferret!" Ron yells back trying to move Draco again.

"Sorry Weasel. Hermione and I have some business to attend to." Draco says grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the door to leave.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going with her?!" Ron yells. Draco turns and smirks.

"I'm going to fuck her duh." I gasp at his words. He pulls me out of the room of requirement before Ron can say anything else. He pulls me down the corridor until we reach the heads dorm. He pulls out his wand tapping the stone. Once the opening is made, I'm pulled through and slammed against a wall. Draco's lips are on mine in an instant. Ignoring all thinking, I kiss back. His hands come to my hips, his body pressing against mine. He pulls back and looks into my eyes.

"You look...gods Hermione. The second I saw you, I wanted to take you then and there." I blush at his words. His lips find my neck, making their way down my collarbone. I moan as he finds my pulse point. I'm sure I'll have marks all over me in the morning, but I really don't care right now. I feel his teeth graze my neck causing a gasp to fall from my lips. I suddenly feel a confident spark as I grind my hips against his. He groans squeezing my hips. He pulls away from my neck, kissing me once again. I let out a groan in protest when he pulls away.

"Draco..."

"Sorry Hermione, but I'd rather have you in my bed than against this wall." I blush at his words allowing him to pull me up the stairs. "But," he turns back to me, "I promise to take you in every inch of this room before this year is over." He smirks. My eyes widen at his words. This man...ugh he's perfect. He pulls me in for another kiss full of passion. He opens his door pulling me into the room. We stumble to the bed, our lips never leaving one another. Once my legs hit the edge of the bed, he picks me up and throws me to the soft mattress. He stands upright biting his lip looking at me with lust filled eyes.

"What?" I say trying to ignore my insecurities creeping up the back of my brain.

"Did you pick green for a reason?" He asks raising his brow at me. I smirk and sit up on my elbows.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Minx," he growls crawling on top of me. My hands find their way to his back as his roam my body. I feel sparks every time he touches me. His lips find mine once again and I melt. I could spend forever kissing him. He just felt...right. I reach up to unclip the ribbon around my throat, but his hand stops me. I look at him confused. "You wore this for me right?" I blush but nod at his words. "Then I'll be the one to rid you of it...in due time." He whispers the last part. I feel a shiver make it's way down my spine. His left arm is stationed next to my shoulder, supporting hisself, while his right hand moves up my inner thigh. I gasp when he reaches my clothed center.

"Draco...please..." I don't care that I'm begging, I just want him to touch me.

"Please what baby?"

"Please just touch me..." He groans at my words, moving my knickers to the side. He circles my sensitive bud in a slow teasing pace. I moan and buck my hips.

"So wet for me," he says kissing my jaw. Suddenly he pushes one of his digits in to my entrance, causing me to gasp. He fingers me fast and hard.

"More," I moan grinding against his hand. He pushes a second finger in, while his thumb runs my clit. I arch my back as I feel myself nearing my climax.

"Fuck Mia," he groans kissing my neck, making his way down to my chest.

"Draco- I'm..."

"Be a good girl and come for me," he whispers in my ear. I come undone at his words. As I try to regain control of my breathing, he pulls his fingers away, bringing them to my lips. He pushes them into my mouth, forcing me to taste myself. He growls as I lick and suck at his fingers. "My turn to taste." He says moving his head between my thighs. I barely have time to register what he means when his tongue flicks at my folds.

"Draco," I moan feeling his mouth pleasure me just as his hand had done. I buck my hips losing control of my body. His hands push down on my hips to keep me still. I feel myself coming up to my second orgasm when he pulls away. I whimper at the loss.

"Don't worry love, I'm not finished with you." He winks. He stands from the bed to remove his pants, letting them fall to the floor. How did I not notice he had nothing on underneath them? And how did I take him all in the first time? "See something you like?" He smirks crawling back on top of me. I roll my eyes at his cockiness. I pull him down to my lips, kissing him once again. In the heat of our kiss, he reaches behind my back and unclips the bra I have on. I let him pull the straps off my arms, leaving my bare chest out. He grabs my left breast with his hand, bringing his mouth to the other. As he devouring my body, I feel him line himself up with my entrance. He pushes in slowly, my head falling back.

"Oh fuck..." I moan. His mouth finds mine again as he begins to pump in and out. My nails scratch at his back.

"Mia..." he groans, his face falling to my neck. "Fuck you're so tight."

"Draco!" I moan louder. He begins pounding into me at a relentless pace. I'm unraveling beneath him and I can tell he is too.

"Fuck..." he sit ups, grabbing my hips, continuing his assault. I grab at the sheets moaning in pure ecstasy. His left hand begins to rub my clit following his fast paced thrusts.

"Draco I'm about to-"

"I know Mia, me too baby..." I can feel the sweat forming on our bodies, our breathing becoming ragged. My body practically seizes as I come undone under his touch. His thrusts become sloppy as he follows with his own orgasm. I breath heavily, as his forehead rests on mine. "You will be the death of me..."