What's Going On?

Hermiones POV

After Narcissa stopped crying, she filled us in on what's been happening. She was taken two days after writing that letter to Draco. She's been here for weeks...according to her, Lucius was in charge as of now. In charge of what, we don't know. No one has come into the room since dropping Narcissa on the floor.

"What are they after?" I ask sitting next to Ginny. The poor girl can't move one inch.

"Harry," Narcissa quietly states.

"But why?"

"I'm not sure. He's been reaching out to all the remaining death eaters. My guess, he wants to start an uprising." She sighs as she sits down next to me. "I'm so sorry girls....I'm not sure why they took you."

"The idiots probably think Harry still has feelings for me and will come rushing to rescue me." Ginny chuckles.

"Knowing Harry, he probably still will do that even without feeling more toward you than friendship." I chuckled with her. At the sound of the door creaking open, I stood. I put myself in front of Ginny and Narcissa. If anyone is going to get tortured or fight, it'll be me. The other two women are broken.

"Bring the mudblood." A voice says from outside the door. Two men come walking into the room, both intent on grabbing me. What these pureblood sucks don't know, is that my mother has put me in self defense classes since I was old enough to walk. I don't need a wand to kick some ass. Once one of them are in my reach, I leap into action. I throw a punch, landing my fist into his jugular. I knee the mans crotch, causing him to lean forward. Once in the perfect position, I grab his head and slam my knee into it. I wince at the pain from the contact, but quickly move to the next guy. Before I can react, he grabs me from behind. Time to S.I.N.G. Solarplex, instep, nose, and groin. I hit all my targets. 'Thank you Miss Congeniality' I think to myself. That movie taught me something good. (I know it came out after this timeframe, but let's pretend)

"Holy shit," Ginny says from the floor. Before I can react, I'm hit with a stunning spell. I fall to the ground as the world around me grows fuzzy. I try to push myself to my feet, but fall back down.

"Now, now Miss Granger, that's quite enough of that." I hear as the world goes black.

Draco's POV:

I hear the floo go off from where I'm sitting at the dining table. Before I can even stand from my seat, a fuming Pansy comes flying in the room.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" She screams getting in my face. A frazzled Theo and confused Astoria slowly follow into the dining room. Blaise must've owled them. We agreed to discuss what's happening with everyone. Everyone, including the Weasleys. I had owled them. It felt awkward sending an owl to the family I terrorized my entire childhood, but they are Ginny and a Hermione's family. Plus I have some apologizing to do.

"Pans, I need you to calm down," I say trying to move her out of my bubble.

"Calm down?! CALM DOWN?!" By now I'm being shoved into the wall behind me. "I get an owl from Blaise saying something has happened! He gives no details, but says Hermione and Ginny are in DANGER!! Do NOT tell me to calm down Draco Malfoy! It will be the LAST thing you ever say!" Her wand is now being pressed against my throat.

"Pansy, stop shouting!" Blaise says from across the table.

"Pansy, if you would please remove your wand from my throat, I will explain everything. The Weasleys should be here any second." I say as Theo grabs her arm pulling her away. Her eyes soften. I can see tears starting to form in her eyes.

"What happened Draco?" She whispered. She started crying and all I could do was hug her. The floo sounded meaning the Weasley clan had arrived. I gave Pansy to Theo and made my way into the lounge. I came face to face with a lot of redheads.

"Hello everyone..." this is a lot more stressful than I thought it would be. "Firstly, I want to apologize. For sending you such an urgent owl without many details...and for all that my family has done to you. I would like to dive deeper into that apology, but there are more pressing matters."

"Draco, dear, we forgave you a long time ago." Mrs. Weasley said with a smile. "What was so urgent?"

"You all may want to sit down." Once they were seated, and Pansy, Theo, Astoria, and Blaise had joined us, I began to explain. "My mother, Hermione and Ginny have been abducted." Gasps and shouts rang out. I opened my mouth to continue, but was cut off by a certain redhead I cannot stand.

"This is all your fault Malfoy! You and your death eater friends! You scum!" The Weasel shouted standing to his feet.

"Ronald!" His mother scolded, but that didn't deter him.

"No mum! He's bloody well likely gotten them killed! I knew you would cause trouble! I told Hermione-"

"Told her what Ron?" A new voice rang out. I looked over to see the chosen one walking into the lounge.

"I told her that he would do nothing but cause her trouble! She is better off with me!"

"Better off with you huh?" I asked walking up to him. "Listen here Ron, you cheated on her. Not once, but several times. You treated her like garbage and got pissed when she finally stood up for herself. You are in my home Weasley. You would do well to respect me."

"You cheated on Mione?" One of the twins interrupted standing beside me. I'm not sure which one it is.

"Oh shove it Fred like you're so holy," Weasel scoffed.

"Ron, I think you need to leave." Harry said walking to my other side.

"You can't tell me what to do!"

"Ronald Billius Weasley!" Mrs. Weasleys voice boomed. "You will go home this instant! I cannot believe you! We will discuss this when I get home!" Before he could argue, Fred and George grabbed him and shoved him into the floo. They through some powder at his feet while yelling "the burrow". "Draco I'm sorry for the way my son acted."

"No Mrs. Weasley, it's quite alright. I've done enough to him that it was somewhat justified."

"Call me Molly dear," she said with a smile. This woman was quite forgiving. I continued on with the tale of what had occurred that very morning. By now the women were silently crying and the rest of them looked glum. Harry told us all he could about the investigation, but they didn't have any leads. Once we finished talking, they all began to stand to leave.

"I really am sorry for all the hurt I've cause your family Molly."

"Dear, we do not blame you. You were in a bad situation." She smiled at me and wrapped me in a hug. It felt as if my own mother was hugging me. I couldn't help the tear that fell from my eye. "How about you and you're friends come stay with us? We've got plenty of room. No one should be alone right now." She said pulling away from me.

"Oh, I couldn't possibly impose," I said wiping my eyes.

"I won't take no for an answer."

"Don't try and argue Malfoy, it won't work." A twin said. I still couldn't tell who was who.

"Come on now, I'm sure we could all use some dinner." Arthur said patting me on the back. How could this family be so loving to a boy who did nothing but be rude to them?

A/n: WHATTTT two in one day? Be proud of me 😂