Taken

A/n: Okay so look, I know how cringe that one chapter was. You know what chapter 👀 I regret it, I really do lol. Just forget about it now lmaooooo

Also as for updates, I will update when I can, but I can't promise it will be on a regular basis! I fully intend for updates to only be a few days apart, never more like this last time.

Enjoy!

Draco's POV:

At the sound of the two witches screaming our names, we bolted out of the study. Finding speed I didn't know I had, I raced to the stairs. Once I had the girls in my sight, I noticed the two hooded figures behind them. The hooded figures had the girls held back and wands pointed at their necks. I kept running trying to reach them with Blaise hot on my trail.

"Bring us Harry Potter." Said one of the masked people and they disappeared.

"FUCK!" I screamed reaching just a foot away from them before they disapparated. "Hermione..." I fell to my knees. What just happened?

"Who were those people?!" Blaise asked angrily.

"I don't know."

"Well we have to figure it out! We have no fucking clue where they took them!! They could be dead!" Blaise was pacing, his eyes filled with fear and worry. 

"You don't think I fucking know that?!" I screamed back at him. I pulled at my hair in frustration. "We have to get Potter. He's an auror, he will know what to do."

"He's still in training Draco! How much help will he be?!"

"I DONT KNOW!" I fall back into one of chairs in the entryway. I place my head in my hands, trying to control my breathing. Not only were Hermione and Ginny now missing, but so was my mother...

"Where are you going?" Blaise asks me as I walk out of the foyer.

"I'm getting Potter. We need help." I sigh. I can't cry. Malfoy's don't cry. I will not cry.

———

"Malfoy why did you call me so urgently?" Potter asks as he steps out of the fireplace in the foyer.

"Hermione, Ginny, and my mother have been abducted."

"WHAT?!" Harry screams getting red in the face. "What do you mean they've been abducted?! What happened?!"

"I don't know Potter!" I scream back. I'm getting tired of that question. What happened? They were taken. That's all I know.

"Auror Potter, what is the urgent emergency?" A heavyset man asks stepping through the floo.

"We've had an abduction Chief. Two of my dear friends, along with Narcissa Malfoy have been abducted." Harry states. How can he be so calm right now? Blaise hasn't said a word since I called for Harry. This is what he does when he's scared or upset...he shuts down. Me? I get angry.

"Mister Malfoy, Mister Zabini, I need you two to recount exactly what happened please." The Chief Auror I presume says. Blaise is the first to say anything.

"We got here not even thirty minutes ago...when we walked in, Cissy was nowhere to be found. We knew something was wrong-"

"How did you know something was wrong?"

"Because it's my mother we are talking about," I snap at the burly man. "She always greets anyone and everyone in the foyer of her home. It's how she was raised. When she wasn't there to greet us, and all we heard was silence, we knew something wasn't right. My mother never leaves the house without telling me. Even when I'm not home. She's still nervous about the public's since the war." The man writes on his notepad.

"Continue Mister Malfoy."

"Blaise and I left the girls in the foyer, we told them to draw their wands just to be safe. We went to my mothers study. If she was anywhere in the house, that's where she would be. When we got there, the place was out of order. It wasn't trashed, more like controlled chaos, but that's not how my mother is."

"I saw a note on the back of the door and showed Draco. All it said was 'made you look'. That's when they screamed..." Blaise trailed off looking down at the ground.

"Miss Granger and Miss Weasley?"

"Yes you idiot!" I snapped standing to pace.

"Mister Malfoy-"

"Draco," I turn to Harry saying my name. He gives me a look. "We are trying to help you. We have to know everything that happened. We can't have any details out of order. I promise, we will find them."

"Yes Hermione and Ginny screamed. They screamed our names. We ran as fast as we could, but-" my voice cracked. Blaise walked up to me squeezing my shoulder.

"We weren't fast enough. Two men in cloaks and hoods were standing behind them. Wands at their necks." Blaise sighed.

"They said 'bring us Harry Potter' and apparated. They were gone." I finished. Harry's face turned to shock.

"Damnit!" He screamed throwing the vase next to him against the wall. Now he has snapped. Tears start forming in his eyes as he throws more things. I can't even be worried about the fact that they are my mothers things. Her life is more important than materialistic things.

"Potter!" Blaise screams grabbing his arm. Harry stops and looks at me, then Blaise, then his commanding officer.

"This is my fucking fault..." he whispers.

"What do you mean it's your fault?!" I yell walking to him.

"Death Eaters! They are still trying to build their army! We've had issues, but never an abduction. They have your mother. They have Hermione. They have Ginny. They want me. They want to kill me..." at his words, I snap. My fist flies connecting with his jaw. All because she was associated with Potter, she's been kidnapped. Both of them. My mother was just bait. Before I can swing anymore, Blaise grabs me.

"Draco stop. This isn't his fault. Fighting will get us nowhere closer to finding them."

"Fuck you Blaise!"

"That's a enough of that." The Chief Auror says standing behind Harry. "We need to investigate. Potter, go gather the team." Harry stands, but doesn't look up from the ground.

"Yes sir," he whispers quietly. Before he can even step into the floo, a woman steps through in an Auror uniform.

"Chief Robards! We have a major issue!" She says panting. She must've been running before entering the floo.

"What is it Johnson?" Ah Angelina Johnson. I knew I recognized her.

"Lucius Malfoy has escaped Azkaban!" My eyes widen. Those are the five words I never wanted to hear.