New Years Kiss

I think this will be the last chapter before the epilogue. In all honesty, this story got away from me reallll quick. Tbh, I didn't really have a plot line. I was just kind of writing as I went. So how do you guys think the epilogue should go? Draco and Hermione's wedding? Blaise and Ginnys wedding? Many years in the future where they have kids? Whatcha think? Also, this is smut. That's the warning you get lmao!

Draco's POV

I climbed on top of her, reattaching our lips. She's right, we hadn't had one single moment alone. We would go to sleep right after we got done dealing with people. Ever since I came home from St Mungos, I've had people left and right. I grabbed a handful of her hair, forcing her lips on mine. I decided to drown out all the thoughts and focus solely on her, my goddess of a woman. Her hands started to undo the buttons on my shirt with her nails raking at any skin available.

"Draco please," she whined against my lips. I stood up ridding myself of my shirt. I went to undo my belt, but Hermione's hands beat me to it. She stared up from where she sat on the edge of the bed, her eyes drowning me in her lust. When the piece of leather had fallen from the loops holding them, she snapped open the button of my trousers. Enjoying the sight of her stripping me bare, I placed my hands behind my head, interlocking my fingers. When every piece of clothing restricting me had fallen to the ground, her mouth went straight to my cock. I hissed at the wonderful warmth that was her mouth.

"Fuck," I groaned out as she bobbed her pretty little head up and down my shaft. Tangling one of my hands into her wild curls, I started thrusting into her mouth. If I had one of those muggle cameras, I would take so many pictures of this. Her beautiful lips wrapped around my cock, eyes looking right at mine, and her breasts bouncing ever so slightly with each thrust. Feeling myself teetering on the edge, I pulled her head by her hair. "As much as I'd love to continue that, I'd much rather come undone in that pretty little cunt of yours." She whimpered at the words, but her eyes were filled with excitement. Still pulling on her hair, she stood from the bed. I quickly rid her of her sweater and let it fall to the floor. "Stand there and don't move."

"What?" She asked me confused. I just looked at her with a smirk and walked over to my desk. Grabbing what I was looking for, I walked back to my waiting witch. I chuckled at her confused face. "Don't laugh at me."

"I'm not laughing at you Hermione. You're just adorable." She rolled her eyes at that. I grabbed the back of her head, bringing her lips back to mine. When her hands made their way up my chest, I pulled away. She whined again and I just smirked. Grabbing her hands, I put them behind her back. Taking my tie, which I retrieved from my desk, I tied her hands. When she noticed she was restrained, she glared at me.

"Draco, why are my hands tied?"

"Your hands are tied because I want them to be." I sunk down to my knees in front of her. She opened her mouth again to speak, but I cut her off. "Do I need to gag you too?" Her mouth snapped shut and her eyes were wide. Taking my time, I undid the button on her muggle jeans. "I'm going to enjoy this," I said slowly pulling the jeans and her knickers down her thighs.

"Wha-" I stopped my movements and snapped my eyes to hers. She shut her mouth again, biting her lip.

"One thing I love, is to make you squirm. To make you get so worked up and bothered." Pulling her feet out of her jeans, I continued. "Your hands are tied because I know it is torturous for your hands not to be on me. I'm going to take my time and bring you to the point where you beg me to fuck you." I listened to her breathing become rapid as my words sunk in. "You are right Hermione, we haven't had a moment alone since before we left Hogwarts. I'm going to take my time with you tonight. I don't care that our family is downstairs enjoying their small party. I don't care if they wonder where we are. All I care about, is making you scream."

"Draco," she moaned as my hands slid up her legs. Her body leaned back against the bed post. I pulled my wand from my pocket of my trousers on the floor, casting a silencing charm on the room. Tossing my wand to the side, I put my hands back on her thighs. Her soft skin was warm to the touch and her legs trembled with anticipation. Bringing my lips to her left thigh, I kept my eyes locked on hers. I kissed up her thigh, but switched to the other when I got close to her aching core. She bucked her hips forward trying to get me to go where she wanted, no, needed me most. With another smirk, I gave her what she wanted. I licked slowly up the center of her folds. Her head fell back as another moan erupted from her throat. Letting my finger follow the same path, I looked at her once again.

"So wet," I cooed pushing my digit into her entrance. So tight. Every ounce of restraint I had was being tested. I wanted nothing more than to plunge into her, but she had to beg for it first. I brought my lips back to her cunt. Adding another finger, my assault on her became animalistic. Her head fell back again as more moans and whimpers fell from her lips. Her legs shook and her body leaned fully onto the bedpost.

"Draco..." I felt her clench around my fingers and I knew she was close. Being the sadistic tease I was, I pulled away. Her head flew up and her lips let out another whine.

"Beg for it baby," I winked kissing her thigh again.

"Please," she whimpered. Trailing my lips up her hip, I brought my hands around, grabbing her ass. "Please Draco."

"Please what beautiful?" She groaned again.

"Please make me cum!" I smirked at her panting voice. Without another word, I reattached my mouth to her. Using my hands on her ass to hold her to my mouth, I sucked harder on her clit. Her legs were starting to give out as she moaned my name over and over again. Feeling her juices trail down my chin, I pulled away. I wiped my mouth and stood. Her body gleamed with sweat and her chest rose with each rapid breath. I felt my cock twitch looking at her. I don't know how much longer I can hold out. I grabbed her by her throat bringing my face close to hers.

"What do you want Hermione?"

"Fuck me Draco. Please, please just fuck me." It was as if the rope snapped. Pulling her away from the bedpost, I turned her around and pushed her upper half onto the bed. Grabbing my hard member, I positioned myself and wasted no time. I slammed into her, earning a wondrous moan. I grabbed onto her hips and began to thrust into her with a fast and hard pace. Moving one of my hands to her bound ones, I pulled her upper body to my chest. One of my hands went back to her throat and the other went to her clit. I knew I wasn't going to last long, so I had to make her cum again. "Oh fuck," she moaned loudly as my grip tightened on her throat. I moved my other hand in fast circles. "Gods yes." Her head fell back on my shoulder. This position was my new favorite.

"Shit," I let out a curse as my cock twitched inside of her. I released just as she had come undone on my cock. My thrusts slowed, her body slumped against mine, and our breathing was ragged. Once I pulled out of her, I grabbed my wand once again. I cleaned us up and untied her hands. Lifting her up, I laid her in bed and crawled in next to her.

"Are you two done in there?!" A voice yelled from outside my bedroom. Fists banging on the door followed soon after. Leave it to Ginny Weasley to ruin the moment. "We are about to have dinner and I was, unfortunately, tasked with retrieving you two. So hurry up with the fuck fest and get your asses downstairs!" I couldn't help the laugh that came out of my mouth.

"We better get dressed," Hermione said grinning at me. I kissed her nose and agreed.

"Happy New Year my love," I said kissing her slowly.

"It's not even midnight." I rolled my eyes. Of course she had to point that out.