Weekend Fun

"You're so annoying," I breath out as he kissed my neck again.

"But you love it," he replied. His fingertips slowly trailed up my inner thigh. His lips moved back down my body, stopping at my lower abdomen.

"Draco please..." he hooked his finger through the hem of my knickers, pulling them down my legs at an agonizingly slow pace. I lifted myself to aid him in removing the garment. When he finally pulled them off my legs, he began trailing kisses up each leg. Slowly. This man will be the death of me I swear.

"So beautiful..." his lips were on my inner thigh, "and all mine." His mouth attached itself to my wetness in an instant. I threw my head back as a moan bubbled through my chest. I rested one of my hands on the back of his head, the other holding up my upper half. His tongue moved fast, licking every place he could. His hands gripped my hips to hold me in place as he continued his assault.

"Draco...oh my..." I couldn't see straight. My breathing was becoming quite uneven. His left hand left my hip, pushing one of his digits into my entrance as he licked and sucked. The combined force of his mouth and his hand had me teetering toward the edge. Suddenly, a second finger joined the first causing me to gasp. He pulled his head back, smirking up at me.

"Say it," he said staring at me.

"Say...what..." I said through huffy breaths. He slowed his movements, kissing me slowly on the lips. I could taste myself on his lips, but I could care less.

"Say that you're mine Mia," he whispered pushing his fingers in deeper causing me to jump. I moaned laying my head on his shoulder.

"I'm yours Draco, only yours." I gasped out. His head returned between my thighs, as did his speed. His tongue flicked at my clit, while he added a third finger. My arm holding me up gave out. I laid back on the tile floor, my back arching in ecstasy. "Draco!" His name tumbled from my mouth as I reached my climax. White spots danced across my vision. I laid stilled, trying to regain control of my breathing. Draco grabbed my arms, pulling me up to sit.

"I believe," he said tugging the shirt off my arms, "that you need a bath now." Oh that smirk...

"Cheeky bastard," I mumbled allowing him to pull me into the water.

———

I laughed watching Draco try to figure out my pen. I hadn't even told him what it is, but he was trying his damndest to figure it out.

"Draco-"

"Shush woman! I will figure this out," he said investigating it further. I giggled, but kept my mouth closed. This whole thing started because I dropped the pen going through my bag. He had picked it up and began asking questions. Questions which he wouldn't let me answer. He was a determined man.

"Draco-"

"Ah ha! It's a wand of some sort!" He yelled in triumph holding my pen like he does his wand. I just looked at him and burst out laughing. "Okay so I'm wrong," he complained as I continued to laugh. "Mia it's not that funny!"

"Yes it...is!" I laughed out. By now I had tears running down my face. After a few minutes of Draco glaring at me, I had finally calmed down enough to stand and grab the pen.

"Why are you grabbing parchment?"

"Because Draco, it's a pen. It's like a quill, but the ink is inside this cylinder. You don't have to dip it in ink repeatedly like you do with quills." I began writing my name on the parchment.

"Salazar! That's genius!" He said grabbing the pen from my hands once again. I just laughed as he grabbed the parchment. He wrote his name under mine, then moved back to my name. I was only able to write my first name before he snatched the pen out my hand. When I looked at the parchment, Draco had written Malfoy next to my name.

"Hermione Malfoy?" I question him looking at the parchment. He just smiled.

"Yeah, has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" He looked back down at he parchment continuing to write. Hermione Malfoy...I had never given though to if I could marry Draco. I can't lie though, him writing that...it made my heart flutter. Has he thought about marrying me? I realized I hadn't responded to him, so I decided on my answer.

"Yeah...yeah it does." I smiled. I can't lie to myself. This man means so much to me. Would I marry him when we got to that point?

Yes. Yes I would.

———

Dracos POV:

I sat in bed with my back against the headboard, book in hand, my beautiful woman laying in my lap. She smiled up at me then looked back at her book. Today was Sunday, sadly the last day of our isolated weekend. I was finding it hard to focus on the book in my hand. My mind kept drifting to my witch. I can't believe how lucky I am...she's beautiful, kind, smart, funny, and so much more. She has a heart of gold and does whatever she can to help others. She has to most adorable snores when she's sleeping. I love watching her smile when she's figured something out or when she's just happy. I love watching her study. The way her brows furrow in concentration, the way she chews on the end of that muggle device that she has shown me, and the way she runs her hands through her hair when she's frustrated. She's just overall and amazing woman and witch. Anytime I'm pissed or upset, I run to her. She is my light and my life....she is the only reason I like to get up in the mornings. She makes everything worth it. She makes life worth living...

Holy shit.

I'm in love with Hermione Granger...