Head Girl

A/N: The story will be in Hermione's POV unless otherwise stated!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I stood from the bed to check my reflection. Makeup from last night remained on my face. It was smeared and the lipstick was long gone. My hair looked like a travesty. Definite bed head. My dress was wrinkled and I had hickeys on my neck. There was probably more up and down my body.

I groaned. What was I thinking. I just spent the night with Draco Malfoy. Draco fucking Malfoy. I had so many thoughts running through my mind. One being why the fuck we let it happen. I mean yeah we were intoxicated, but I don't think we were drunk enough to let go of our morals. We hate each other. Well we are supposed to. In all honesty I've never hated Draco. I was raised to never hate anyone, and even after everything he did, I didn't hate him. Truth be told I had a little crush on him when I saw him in first year. Of course that fizzled out not long after he called me mudblood.

Another thought I had, was how am I going to act around him now. I won't be able to NOT look at him. He's just so hot...

NO HERMIONE! This isn't going to happen. I am going to forget about last night. I will break up with Ron, focus on my schoolwork, and avoid Draco Malfoy at all costs. I want a stress free year. No distractions. No boys. Just school.

"Ughhhhh!" I grabbed my purse and walked out of the room. The Three Broomsticks was dead. Only two customers. Students who didn't have sex with their nemesis went home and are now at Kings Cross. Seeming as I am closer to Hogwarts, I apparate to the gates. I smile at the lion statues. Professor McGonagall enchanted them to guard the gates. Well Headmistress McGonagall....

Since no one is here yet I try to make my way to the Gryffindor common room. I need to clean up. I don't get very far before I run into Filch.

"Hermione Granger. Why aren't you on the train with everyone else?" I gagged at his nasty smile. Filch disturbs me.

"I was in Hogsmeade. I figured I would skip the train."

"Mm. Since you're here, the headmistress would like to see you." I nodded and walked away. I ignored the nasty feeling he gave me and sped up. I knew McGonagall would know I was here as soon as I stepped on the grounds, but I don't know why she needs me. I got to the statue that opened to her office and whispered "lemondrops". The statue began to move and soon the staircase appeared. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Come in Miss. Granger!"

I opened the door and walked in slowly. "You wanted to see me?" She had her back to me.

"Yes, yes. I had something to discuss with y-" she stopped talking as soon as she turned around. "My, my Miss. Granger it looks as if you got into some extracurricular activities last night."

I was confused at first, but then I remembered. I looked like garbage. I was trying to think of something to say, but could come up with nothing. I simply looked away.

"No matter, that isn't why I called for you. I have some wonderful news!!"

"Yes?"

"You are now the newly appointed head girl!" I gasped. " I would have sent your letter, but I had no idea where you were. I asked Molly and she said you were traveling."

"That is amazing! Thank you so much headmistress! I promise you won't regret it!" I beamed as she handed me my badge. "Mind if I ask who is head boy?"

"I want that to be a surprise! Now follow me, I will take you to your new room."

I followed her out the door and down the hallway. We eventually reached a stone wall. I raised my eyebrows at her but she just put her hand up. She touched one particular stone and they all began to shift. I watched in amazement as the stone bricks opened up to a common room.

"We've started to replace the paintings as doors. They are too easily bribed." I chuckled at her comment and walked inside. "Now Hermione, I won't be able to go over everything with the two heads at once. I know you know you're duties. However, one thing I ask is that no funny business between you and the head boy. Understood?"

I simply nodded at her. She smiled and walked out the door. The bricks closed and I was left alone. I turned to the common room before me. The ceiling was high up with a chandelier hanging from it. The walls were a simple grey, white tile on the floor, and a gorgeous fire place on one wall. There were two couches, two lounge chairs with ottomans, a small table in the middle, rugs here and there, and artwork on the walls. No other commons room looked as gorgeous as this. I walked up to one of the three doors. I twisted the knob, but nothing happened. I move to the next. I open the door to a bathroom. There are two sinks in the counter with mirrors above each. There is a shower and a bathing area. It reminded me of the prefects bathroom. I couldn't wait to take a bath. I moved to the next door. I twisted the knob, and it opened. Inside were Gryffindor colors.

"I guess this is my room," I said to myself. I pulled out a box from my purse and set it on the floor. "Engorgio." My trunk began to grow in size.

I practiced doing spells without my wand. I had kind of become a master over the summer vacation. Once it reached the size it was before I shrunk it, I grabbed my towels. I might as well bathe since no one else is here. I entered the bathroom and turned on the water. I took off my clothes and entered the bath. It was absolutely wonderful.

After I bathed, I wrapped one towel around me, and used the other to dry my hair. I opened the door to go to my room only to see the head boy.

"Well fuck me." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"You must have forgotten, but I already did Granger." Draco said with a smirk.