Life Updates

On the way out of Hogwarts, we grabbed Ginny, Pansy, Theo, and Blaise to join us. I was actually quite happy Ginny had told Harry. I missed him with him being gone for auror training. I didn't think he would care what was going on, but it made me feel happy that he chose to protect me from Ron instead of staying neutral. It made me even more happy that he seemed to be accepting of Draco.

"So we actually got hexed twenty times before they stopped the training simulation." Harry's voice broke me from my thoughts.

"That's brutal..." Theo whistled in response. Since I was lost in thought the first half of the conversation, I can only assume Harry is talking about his training.

"Yeah. Quite a few of us had to spend some time in St Mungos. Not too long, just long enough to get everything checked out."

"Potter I don't know how you would continue to train to be an auror after that shit." Draco said from beside me.

"It wasn't anything too bad. There's still people out there who want to hurt our way of life. And you know me, I can't sit by and let bad things happen." I snort at his response. Too true that was. I had spent many of my younger years trying to protect Harry and Ron from their stupid crusades.

When we reached The Three Broomsticks, we went inside and found a booth towards the back. We were an odd group. Four slytherins and three griffyndors. Who would've thought?

"So let me take a guess here," Harry said scanning us. "Draco and Mione are obviously dating," I blushed remembering we hadn't exactly discussed what we were. I saw Draco nod his head and smiled. "I'm guessing Gin and Blaise are a thing, and Pansy and Theo?"

"I-well we-we have-I" Theo and Pansy both stuttered out in response.

"Oh come on mate," Blaise said from Theo's left. "Grow some damn balls and ask her out already. Let me try the Granger approach," Blaise stopped and winked at me. "Pans, Theo has a big crush on you and really likes you. Take him away and fuck him so he will be tolerable." I gasped at his words. Beside me, Draco was trying very hard not to laugh. His hand was squeezing my thigh trying to contain it.

Poor Theo's face was red. He stood up and started to walk away. Pans shot Blaise a glare at Blaise, then followed Theo out of the pub. Blaise was snickering at himself when I smacked his arm from across the table.

"Ow woman!"

"Watch it Blaise, I wouldn't mess with her," Draco said from beside me still chuckling. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed my temple.

"Anywayssss," Ginny slowly said from her seat. "What's new with you Harry? You got a lucky woman yet? Or man, like I told Mione, I don't judge." She shrugged.

"No man Gin," he laughed. "I do have a woman though," he said sheepishly. I gasped in excitement.

"Who Harry?!" I ask. I'm so happy he found someone for himself.

"Well, it's kind of funny now that you guys are together," he said pointing at Draco and myself, and Ginny and Blaise.

"Holy shit it's a slytherin!" Blaise laughed.

"We are just taking over huh mate?" Draco softly laughed beside me. They high fived across the table and I rolled my eyes. Ginny smacked Blaise's arm causing him to yelp in pain.

"What the fuck is up with women and smacking my arms!"

"Stop being such an obnoxious idiot and maybe it wouldn't happen!" Ginny yelled right back.

"Okay, Harry who is it?" I question him breaking from the bickering.

"Well, shes actually coming here to stay with me for the week. She'll be here any minute." He said with a smile on his face. "I think you'll really like her Mione. She's amazing." I put my hand on top of his and smiled at the lovestruck man.

"I'm sure I will Harry. If she makes you happy, then I will welcome her with open arms."

"Thanks Mione," he said. Soon we heard a shout from the door.

"Harry!" We turn to see a short dark haired witch running towards us. Harry jumped from his seat meeting her with a hug.

"Oh bloody hell we really are taking over!" Draco laughed. I looked up him and couldn't help but smile . I loved his laugh. Ever since the first time I heard it, I fell deeper for the man.

"Astoria?!" Blaise laughed. I looked back to the witch, only to see Harry's back as they kissed. "Hey mate breath!"

"Shut up Zabini," Harry said. He then turned and lead the young girl to our table. I hadn't really known Astoria well. She was a grade below us and never really caused any attention to be put on herself. She was petite with dark hair to rival Harry's raven colored head. She smiled at us and then glared at the boys.

"Boys, how've you been?" She asked. I didn't know this witch well, so I felt a bit awkward.

"We've been great Astoria! How about you?" Blaise replied.

"I've been great as well. Ginny, Hermione, it's good to see you girls," she said quietly. I could tell she felt as awkward as I did. Perhaps even Ginny felt it.

"Hi Astoria," Ginny said smiling at her. In a random burst of confidence, I stood and hugged her. She was shocked, but soon wrapped her arms around me. I pulled back and smiled.

"Thank you for making him happy," I whispered where no one else could hear me. She smiled and nodded. She knew exactly what I meant. Harry deserved some happiness in his life. He has been through hell and back, but seeing him light up at the sight of Astoria was enough to last me a lifetime. He was happy with her. I sat back down next to Draco who gave me a weird look.

"It's nothing," I said quietly. He nodded wrapping his arm back around my shoulder. I smiled at the weird group. I never thought I could be this happy.