Apologies & Invitations

A/n: Just letting you guys know, I have another dramione story that is completed and published if you're interested! It's call "My Knight In Tattered Armor"! It takes place during the war!

Anyways, enjoy!!

Draco's POV:

I sat down on the the table facing the couch, trapping Hermione between my legs. She raised a brow at me, and I decided to ignore it.

"Mia, I'm sorry." When she didn't respond, I kept going. "I had no right to say what I did. You are your own woman. I know I don't control you and I never will. I don't want to." I leaned forward grabbing her hands. "I'm sorry I said what I did. I just got worried about you and what McLaggen could do to you." She opened her mouth to respond, but I raised my hand to stop her. "I know you can hold your own. Darling I watched you take down many death eaters in the battle. Not only that, but I watched you endure my psycho of an aunt. You are a strong woman. You are more than capable to handle a dick like McLaggen. But, that won't stop me from worrying about you. I care deeply for you, and I don't want any harm to come to you." She squeezed my hands, leaning forward herself.

"Draco, I'm sorry I haven't talked to you. You upset me and...well the only way I know how to deal with that is on my own. When you agreed to forbidding me from going out in the castle at night, I saw red. I know you worry about me, just as I worry about you, but like you said, I am my own woman. I accept your apology."

"Mia, I promise to never do anything like that again. I'm not the Weasel." She chuckled at my comment.

"I know you're not Ron. I'm thankful you're nothing like him." I smiled. I'm just happy she actually sat down and listened to me. If there is one thing I've learned, it's never piss off Hermione Granger.

"I need you to promise me something," I said moving a curl away from her face. When she leaned into the touch, I could feel my heart swell with joy.

"Anything," she smiled. I love her smile...

"Promise me that if something upsets you, you'll come to me. Promise you won't shut everyone out. I will always be here to protect you and help you through anything." She wrapped her hand around my wrist and squeezed. Just from a small touch she makes me feel...happy.

"I promise I will try my hardest. I'm not good with problems. Emotional problems that is," she chuckled. "But I will try."

"That's all I ask." I leaned in and kissed her softly. I felt as if my body would implode with the amount of happiness I felt from being with her. "Now it's been a long week, and all I've been able to think about is you. So what do you say you come to bed with me?" I smirked. She rolled her eyes and smacked my arm.

"Is that all you've thought about? Sex?"

"Well, no of course not. However, I can't help but think of it when I see you wearing those tight pants. Your ass just looks amazing." She suddenly stood, walking toward the stairs. When I didn't move, she looked back at me and smirked.

"Well, are you coming or not?"

"Minx," I growled running to her.

———

"Draco, love, you have a letter!" Hermione yelled from outside the bathroom.

"Can you bring it to me?" I asked obviously with some ulterior motive. I smirked to myself as she sighed. It was currently midnight, and after many wonderful hours in bed, I decided to take a bath. Hermione had declined my invitation sadly. At the sound of the door opening, I look up to see my beautiful woman waltzing into the room.

"You know, no means no." She said sitting on the edge of the tub, sticking her legs into the water. I couldn't help but stair at her thighs, just thinking of getting between them. "Draco, my eyes are up here honey." She laughed.

"Sorry love," I said coming to stand in front of her. One of the perks of being head boy and head girl was our bath. It was similar to the prefects bath, but on a smaller scale to fit the room. Hermione had gone on and on about how it resembled an indoor pool. "Who's the letter from?" I ask bringing my hands on either side of her body.

"Your mother."

"Will you open it for me?"

"Yes I can," she said kissing my nose. She tore open the letter, placing the envelope to the side. "It's says 'Dear Draco, I hope you fixed things with that wonderful girl. I don't believe I raised you to be so inexplicably ignorant'" she paused giving me and look. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, yes, we all know I'm an idiot, please keep reading." She laughed, but turned her eyes back to the letter.

"'On to other things, I do hope you plan to come home for Christmas. I also hope that you bring Hermione. I would love to meet her! Please write back with your reply. Love always, mother.'" At the end of the letter, Hermione seemed to grow quieter.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she said setting the letter by the envelope on the floor.

"Mia, you promised," i said reminding her of what we talked about a few hours ago.

"I know...it's just...I don't know if I want to go back there. You know what happened there..." she trailed off looking down at her lap. A small sniffle came from her causing me to pull her face to mine. I kissed her softly and tried my best to wipe away her tears, but my hands were wet.

"Mia, we don't live there anymore." She looked at me confused. I cupped her cheek, and opened my mouth again, "After the war, after my dick of a father was thrown in Azkaban and I was named head of house, I burned Malfoy Manor to the ground." She gasped with wide eyes.

"You what?"

"I burned it. It's gone. We took what we wanted, left those horrid portraits, and burned it all. I took mother to our chateau in France, went back by myself, and I burned it to the ground. Too much happened there. It wasn't my home. Besides, even if it were still standing, I would never take you back there."

"Oh..." she looked at me with what I believed to be admiration. "Why would your mother want to meet me though?" Now it was my turn to give her a look.

"Oh maybe because you're my girlfriend? Or the fact that you're the brightest witch of her age? She's always admired you babe. You're all I talked about growing up."

"I am?" I nodded.

"Yep. Granted majority of it was me complaining about you being better than me in everything, but somehow she knew I had a thing for you." She just smiled at me. "So are you going to join us for Christmas?" I asked her kissing her nose.

"I think I will."

"Good, now, how about I take your mind off of things?" I grinned.

"Draco you have to write back to you mother," she said trying to wiggle out of my grasp.

"She can wait." I didn't give her a chance to reply. I grabbed the back of her head, bringing her lips to mine.

Hermiones POV:

I groaned into the kiss as his hand pulled at my hair. I wrapped my arms around his neck, signaling I gave in. He pulled away smirking at me. Before I could even think, he parted my thighs with his hands. He then moved to the buttons on his shirt I was wearing making quick work of them. His lips started trailing down my neck, to my chest, down my stomach, until he stopped right at my hip. He moved his head to my thighs, kissing each one slowly.

"Draco..." I groaned trying to move his head to my center. He pulled back and kissed me.

"Patience love," he whispered.

Continued in the next chapter...(;