Oh Ronald...

Hermione's POV:

"Dracoooo," I groaned trying to get out of his grasp. Ever since we woke up, he wouldn't let me go. I hadn't cared, but I needed to shower. I need to get dressed, and go down for some lunch.

"Mia, just a few more minutes," he whispered into my neck. I had made a run for the door the one second he let me go, but he had caught me. His arms were now wrapped around my torso, my back to his chest.

"I have to shower. We can't just skip lunch, Ginny will come hurdling in here with Pansy thinking we died or something."

"I don't give a shit. I just want to drag you back to bed." He said beginning to kiss my neck. I sighed as he moved my hair out of his way.

"How about we make a deal?" I asked turning in his arms to face him. My eyes met his grey.

"Hm depends on what kind of deal," he said tilting his head as if he was thinking it over. I scoffed, but couldn't stop the smile that formed on my face. I took a second to admire the man. His unruly bed head of pale blond, his piercing grey eyes I could get lost in, his slender face, strong jawline, his cheekbones... "Mia, you're staring love." I blushed.

"No I wasn't." He snorted at my lie.

"Uh huh, whatever you say." I smacked his arm.

"Anyways, how about you join me in the shower, and then we head down to lunch?" His brows raised. I knew he would agree, and I definitely wouldn't mind him joining me. Last night...ugh last night was the best night of my life. He was gentle at first, but then got more rough with me as the rounds went on. He made me feel beautiful and worth every Knut in Gringotts. To top it all off, Ron's face when Draco said what he did, was priceless.

"You have yourself a deal beautiful," he said pulling me out the door.

———

I laughed at Draco's stupid joke as we walked down the steps heading to the great hall. Our hands were clasped by our sides, swinging as we walked. I felt so happy in this moment. I had never been this happy with Ron just walking to lunch. Draco made me feel...complete. I smiled looking down at the steps.

"Mia?" I looked up at him as he said my nickname he gave me.

"Hmm?"

"You zoned out, are you okay?" He asked with concern in his eyes. I smiled at him.

"I'm great." I said. I honestly was. We hadn't exactly talked about what we were or what our relationship was, but I didn't care in this moment. Draco was holding my hand walking through the corridors of Hogwarts. Many people had stared, and it didn't even phase him. That was enough to make me feel like the luckiest and happiest girl in the world. He didn't care what people thought of the two of us. He wasn't scared of their comments or backlash.

"Are you sure love?"

"I promise."

"You'd tell me if something was wrong, right?" He asked me. I nodded squeezing his hand.

"I'm perfectly content Draco. I'm very happy." I said wrapping my other arm around the one holding my hand. He smiled down at me.

"HERMIONE!" I groaned at the sound of Ron yelling my name. Draco's grip on my hand tightened and his face turned into a scowl. I guess it was time to face the music. I turned and watched as the redhead ran toward us.

"What Ronald?" I asked, bitterness dripping from my mouth. I did not want him to ruin the happy mood I was in.

"You need to come with me." He said trying to grab ahold of my arm. Draco pulled me behind him at the motion.

"And why is that Weasley?" Draco asked.

"Because she doesn't need to be around you, you git." He sneered.

"Ron you have no control over me, so please just leave and don't cause a scene." I say from behind Draco. I really didn't want a fight to break out.

"No Hermione! You don't belong with this death eater scum! You belong to me!" I suddenly saw red. I tried to move from behind Draco to hit Ron, but Draco grabbed my waist pulling me back.

"Draco let me go!"

"No Mia, you will not stoop to his level." Draco says still holding me as I fight to break free. Ron goes to open his mouth, but a voice from behind us cuts him off.

"Back off Ron. This is not the time or the place to act a fool." I suddenly got excited. I knew that voice! I stop struggling in Draco's arms. Once he lets me go, I turn smiling to the man who had just spoke.

"Harry!!" I squeal running to him. He opens his arms crushing me into a hug. I squeeze him back just as hard.

"Harry you can't tell me what to do! She is taunting herself associating with this scum!" Ron yells. Harry pulls back from me sighing. He looks upset.

"Ron, the only scum here is you." I freeze. Harry just said that? To his best friend? Am I dead?

"Harry-"

"No Ron. I know everything. I know you were unfaithful to Hermione. I know how much of an ass you have been. Mione is not anyone's property. She is her own woman who can make her own decisions. Stop getting so pissed when the world doesn't turn your way. Walk away Ron." Harry says in a scarily calm voice. Ron's mouth opens and closes a few times before he huffs and walks away. I turn back to Harry, still in complete shock.

"What-How?"

"Ginny owled me. She told me everything. I'm sorry he treated you like that Mione. In all honesty, he's been different for a while. He's made a lot of mistakes. I'm getting tired of fixing everything he messes up."

"But how are you here? I thought you were in training?" I ask. Harry had opted to not come back to Hogwarts. He instead chose to go to Auror training. Ron had went with him at the beginning of summer, but dropped out because it got too hard. Because of this, Molly forced him to come back to Hogwarts.

"I was, but right now we have a week off. Once I got Ginnys owl, I came straight here. She told me everything..." he looked from me to the blonde behind me. "Including how you have defended her and kept her happy. Thank you Malfoy." Draco nodded back at Harry. I felt a bit awkward. "I'm not entirely sure how this happened, but I can learn to live with it. However, I can kill you if you hurt her." I chuckled.

"I promise Potter, I don't plan on hurting her. I care for her deeply." Draco said coming to my side. I smiled up at him.

"Well, good. I'm staying in Hogsmeade for the week, how about you join me for lunch?" He asked. I looked back at him. "Both of you." I was shocked. Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy sharing lunch? This is so weird.