Field Trip to Stark Tower 🌼

Peter was dreading this day ever since he found out where Midtown high's surprise field trip was to. The surprise field trip was supposed to be the highlight of his school year. He and every other kid in his grade have been looking forward to this trip since the beginning of the school year, but last Friday changed that.

~Flashback~

"Alright class, listen up!" Mr. Harrinton shouts as he tries and fails to get the class's attention. "Settle down. I have an important announcement to make." he pauses for a moment looking around and seeing that no one was listening. The class were throwing paper airplanes, laughing at lame jokes, gossiping in a group about some party that one of the popular kids was throwing, reading a depressing book, or geeking out about the science behind Captain America's shield. He sighs. "I guess no one wants to hear about where we are going for the surprise field trip." The moment those words left the ignored teacher's mouth, the class got dead silent. Even MJ looked up from her book. Mr. Harrington smiles to himself, proud that he finally got the class's attention.

"Now that you all finally got quiet, I can talk about my announcement." Mr. Harrington started before he was rudely interrupted by an inconsiderate student who is notorious for interrupting teachers.

"What about the field trip!" The student, whose name is Jacob, shouts out in protest followed by a lot of shouting from the other students. Peter had to cover his sensitive ears due to all of the shouting.

"That's the announcement I was talking about Jacob. If you would give me a chance to speak you would know that." Mr. Harrinton fires back. Jacob sinks about down in his seat in embarrassment while the rest of the class snickers. MJ quickly pulled out her sketchbook and scribbled down his embarrassed face.

"Now as I was about to say, we will be having our surprise field trip next Friday and we have the honor of going to... drum roll please." he says adding to the excitement. Kids started banging on their desk and stopping their feet. Everyone had an eager expression on their faces, well everyone except for MJ. Her face was blank, but Peter and Ned have known her long enough to tell that she was excited as well. After a moment he finally gave them what they wanted.

"We will be going to Stark Tower to tour the SI labs!" he shouts with so much enthusiasm. The whole class erupts with cheers. The excitement surges through the whole class. Everyone was so happy, everyone except Peter.

Peter groaned and hid his head in his arms on his desk when he heard where they were going. MJ just laughed as soon as she heard the news and wiped out to draw Peter's reaction in her sketchbook knowing that he was definitely going to make some kind of face. Ned on the other hand started shaking Peter like a maniac and blabbering about how cool the trip is going to be. Flash, upon seeing Peter's despair, decided to make his life a little bit more miserable.

"Ready for you to lie to be exposed, Penis!" Flash shouts over all the other's chatter as he stands up from his seat. Once again the kids go silent, but this time the silence only lasts about a second before they all start whispering to each other. Peter wants to shout back and defend himself, but he knows it will only cause more trouble. Plus he's absolutely exhausted and doesn't have the energy to deal with Flash at the moment. MJ on the other hand, jumped at the opportunity to make Flash look like a complete fool.

"You're just jealous that Peter has an internship and you don't." she says without looking up from her book, but you can clearly see the smirk on her face. Flash was not happy about that comment.

"Me, jealous of the pathetic, weak, Peinis Parker? Ha! As if. I am way better than him in every way." Flash snarls back with overconfidence. MJ's smirk grows bigger. No one can beat MJ in trash talking. She always has a perfect comeback, and today is no exception.