Love Sick Puppies 🌼🌈

Requested by Jeon_SaeWha

Peter Parker was a gorgeous 15 year old girl. She has long brown hair and big brown innocent eyes that are full of wonder. She lives at the Avengers tower after her dad Tony Stark adopted her last year.

The one problem is that she is beautiful which causes many guys and even a few girls to chase after her like love sick puppies. The worst part is Peter is innocent and oblivious, so she doesn't realize that they all are in love with her. Tony has done his best to keep them to bay, but he can't be everywhere all the time. He has a company to run after all.

The last bell rang for school. Peter quickly dashed out of there as fast as she could. When she stepped out of the building, Peter saw Happy waiting for her in a black SUV. When Peter was first adopted many of the Avengers would fight over who would take and pick up Peter from school. Dad decided that Happy would be the one to do it after they started breaking out into full on fist fights. Happy was ecstatic at the news.

"Hey Happy!" Peter says cheerfully as she gets into the car. Happy smiled. The only person he ever smiles for is Peter. Peter believes it's because she has made a good impression on him and made him feel comfortable around her. She doesn't realize it's because Happy is madly in love with her.

"Hey Peter! How was school?" Happy asks genuinely interested in what she has to say. Peter then goes on this long ramble about everything she did and Happy intently listens and takes in all the information. By the time Peter finishes they've arrived at the tower. Happy admires how much the young girl can talk without running out of things to say.

"Bye, Happy! Thanks for the ride!" Peter says as she gets out of the car and walks into the incredibly tall tower.

"No problem. See you later Sweetheart." Happy replies. Sweetheart is Happy's nickname for Peter. Practically every Avenger has their own nickname for the teen girl. Peter walks into the tower and greets people on her way to the elevator.

"Lady Parker, it is glorious to see you again!" Thor's loud voice booms. Peter stops and turns to see the god with a giant smile on his face. Thor never thought he would fall for a Midgardian, but as soon as his eyes fell upon the young girl he knew he was in love.

"Hey thor!" Peter greets him.

"I must insist that I carry your backpack for you M'Lady." Peter laughed. Almost everyday one of the male Avengers would be down here and ask to carry her bag for her. It was quite sweet. At first she insisted that she could carry it because it's not too heavy, especially since she was Spider-Woman, so she had super strength. Eventually she learned it was just easier to hand them the bag, plus it seems to make them happy when she does. She finds that a bit weird, but then again, their whole family is weird.

Peter hands Thor her bag and they walk together towards the elevator. They talk and laugh the whole way up. Peter quite enjoyed their conversation. She loves to hear all the cool and funny stories that Thor tells about his life. The doors open to reveal Steve sitting on the couch. He looks up when he hears the ding of the elevator.

"Hello doll." Steve politely greets Peter. Thor and Steve looked at each other and a slight flash of anger was shown in each of their eyes.

"Do you need help with your homework?" Steve asks Peter after he looks away from Thor.

"Lady Parker, I can help with this work of home too." Thor says quickly, trying to get Peter to do her homework with him instead. Thor and Steve have a stare down. It confuses Peter as to why they were fighting over something as silly as her homework.

"Actually I need help with my history homework. Sorry Thor, maybe you can help me tomorrow." Peter says, trying to keep the peace between the two. Steve's smile grows wider and he just lights up when she says that. Thor on the other hand gets sad and sulks out of the room after he drops her bag. Now Peter feels bad for not asking him for help, but honestly there was nothing he could help with.

Pushing her guilt aside, Peter jumps onto the couch and pulls out her history notebook. Her and Steve get to work on the stupid homework about the great depression. After about 20 minutes they have finished filling out everything she needs and some more. Peter is bound to get an A on this assignment.

Suddenly Clint dropped down from the vents, scarring the two on the couch. Clint laughs at their reaction. Once he composes himself he looks at Peter and sees how close she is to Steve his demeanor darkens for a second.

"Do you want to play a prank on Bucky with me, Doe?" Clint asks Peter with a mischievous smile on his face. Peter couldn't pass up a chance to prank the super soldier, so she happily agreed, much to Steve's disappointment.

Clint and Peter climbed up into the vents. They started crawling around until they found Bucky chilling in his room reading a book. The two trouble makers chuckled and then pulled out two bottles of water from their prank bag. They untwist the cap, Clint counted them down using his fingers, and then they poured the water through the grate in the vent. They burst out laughing as they saw Bucky's face. He was MAD.

"CLINT!" he shouted in anger. The duo were laughing so hard that they fell through the grate and landed on the floor with a thud. Bucky's eyes looked like he was going to murder Clint, but then his eyes land on Peter. His anger evaporated within a second and it was replaced with a much softer Bucky.

"Are you okay, паук?" Bucky asks concerned, but he was only worried about Peter. He rushes over to Peter and helps her up. He looks her over to make sure she is alright.

"Yeah I'm okay." Peter reassures him. Bucky sighs in relief. Peter smiled at the thought that Bucky really did care. He is so quiet and closed off normally, but whenever Bucky's around Peter he openly talks and just lights up. He changes so much.

Clint is upset and frustrated. This was supposed to be a way to win over Peter, but instead it's bringing Peter and Bucky closer together. This has to stop. Just then his prayer had been answered.

"Peter, Boss, wants to see you in the lab." FRIDAY speaks from the ceiling. Peter gets up and goes to the door before pausing and turning back around.

"Bye!" she tells both of them. Then turns back and leaves. She walks down the hallway and takes the elevator down to the lab. When she gets there AD/DC is loudly playing on the speakers. Peter had to cover her ears due to the loud noise. FRIDAY upon seeing that, quickly lowers the music to a softer background level.

"Hey kiddo!" Tony cheerfully greets after he turns around and spots Peter standing in the doorway.

"Hey dad! FRIDAY told me you needed me, so what's up?" Peter asks, walking more into the lab.

"I just wanted to check in with you and see how you were doing." Tony questions while working on his latest project for Stark Industries.

Peter once again goes into a ramble about his day, but this time he included the recent events. When Peter started to tell Tony about what the Avengers have done, he paused what he was doing and fully listened to what Peter had to say.

Once Peter had finished her lengthy ramble it had become late. The two of them head back into the elevator to go eat dinner. Pepper had cooked lasagna for dinner tonight. SHe told everyone that dinner was ready and that's when all hell broke loose. All the Avengers except for Natasha, Bruce, Tony, and Pepper, started fighting over who Peter was going to sit next to at the dinner table. Peter was horrified. They started pulling her in many different directions.

"HEY! That's enough!" Tony shouts about all their arguing. The look on her dad's face made everyone who was arguing face's pale. They knew they were in trouble.

"Peter honey, why don't you go to your room while the adults talk alright?" Pepper says softly, but with no room for argument. Peter nodded and went to her bedroom. On her way there she could hear her dad angrily yelling at the Avengers. This makes her smile. She knows her dad loves her and will do anything to protect her. And for that she is forever thankful

I finally finished! Sorry it took so long to write. I hope you like it! If there's anything you want me to change or add Jeon_SaeWha just let me know. 

If anyone else out there has some kind of request (even if it's super weird) I will try my best to write it.

Well that's it for now. Have a spectacular Sunday! And let's hope we don't have an awful Monday. See y'all later!

1561 Words