Heartbreaking Encounter 🚨

The Avengers have been tasked by Fury, the director of SHIELD, to locate and uncover who is under the mask of Spideman. Each of them have their own suspicions on who the vigilante is. Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow, believes him to be on the youngerside in his early 20's due to his childish behavior, but Steve Rogers aka Captain America, strongly believes that he is older than 30. This is mainly because he can't stand the fact that he may possibly be hurting a guy who could be in college. Tony and Bucky side with Nat while Bruce, Clint, and Thor side with Steve. It has now become a competition between the two sides and whoever loses has to do all of the chores in the tower for a whole month without the use of powers or special gadgets, and they are quite messy. Little did they know that they both were incorrect.

Peter Parker looked like your average teenager. He had chestnut brown hair and big innocent brown eyes. He is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet, but he is also shy. He'll stop whatever he is doing just to help someone in need. Though he is only 15 years old and a sophomore in high school, he is smarter than most adults. This is one of the reasons that he has been bullied most of his life.

People will often describe Peter as a weak, unathletic, awkward kid that also happens to be smart, so you're stereotypical nerd, but he is so much more than that.

Peter Parker, the 15 year old awkward nerd, is also the famous vigilante Spiderman.

He gained his powers on a field trip to Oscorp when he was 14. One of the radioactive spiders that they were testing on escaped from its cage and bit him. This caused the unsuspecting teen to gain amazing spider abilities such as super strength, enhanced senses, being able to stick to any surface, evanced healing, and he gained a six sense that alerts him of danger. From that day forward, Peter Parker was no longer an ordinary teenager.

When Peter first became a superhero he struggled a lot. He kept messing up and making mistakes. This is because he had no training and no support. Eventually he finally figured out the best way to take down his enemies. He became the confidant, smart, caring, joke cracking hero that we all know and love today.

The main reason Peter even became Spiderman was because when he was 7 years old a man and woman broke into his Aunt May's and Uncle Ben's house. They shot the only family Peter had left and stole everything valuable in their house. This left Peter as an orphan. He wants to prevent another kid from going through the same fate he did.

One day Spiderman ran into two criminals who were attempting to rob a gas station that had the same tattoos on their faces as the ones who shot May and Ben. Upon closer inspection Peter realized that they were the exact same ones who fired the bullets that changed his entire life.

They are the reason that he has no family. They are the reason why he's had to go through life all alone. They're why he's stuck at an orphanage forced to watch as all the other kids got adopted and never him. Why he is constantly bullied for being an orphan. He wakes up everyday knowing that nothing is ever going to change. Every birthday is just another reminder that he has to live another year without them. Everything bad that has happened in his life since that fateful night is all their fault. They did this to him!

At that moment all he wanted to do was get revenge and make them suffer like he has, but Spiderman had one rule, no killing. So as much as he wanted to punch them until their hearts stopped, he didn't. Instead he turned them into the police and explained their crimes.

Ever since that night Peter has had to live at the Second Chance Orphanage. The caretaker or director there is Mrs. Crudele. She is heartless and despises children, but enjoys watching them suffer at her own hand. She'll beat a kid up for the smallest mistake like accidentally bumping into her or chewing too loudly. She especially loves to torment Peter. He doesn't understand why Mrs. Crudele loves to single Peter, but he is partially grateful.