The Streets 3 🌼🐡

Tony Stark has been looking to expand his ever growing empire by building a new research building in queens. After weeks of searching he thinks he's finally found the perfect place to set up the new facility, but first he needs to fill out a few paperwork and put together a team to go check out the building with him.

He was not looking forward to doing paperwork. It is known that Tony Stark hates paperwork. It's long, tedious, and a huge waste of time. He doesn't get the point of having to do paperwork for everything he does.

After the long, useless, timewaster was over, Tony decided to take a break and start working on upgrading his suit. He believes that he has found a way to increase the power by a few decimal places allowing the Ironman suit to become faster and stronger without making it heavier. This upgrade could help save more lives and keep the other Avengers safe.

Tony was so entranced in his work that he didn't hear the steps that were coming into his lab. Then again he did have loud AC/DC music playing, so that could be part of it.

"What are you doing down here?" Pepper, his lovely wife asks as she came up behind her husband and kissed him on his cheek.

"I had a revolutionary idea that I had to start working on right away." Tony replies without looking up and continues to work on his idea. Pepper just smiles at her genius husband. Of course he would stop everything he was doing to work on an idea for his suit. He cares so much for the safety of others and she loves that about him. She also loves how excited he gets when he talks about science.

"Well the team you requested is here and waiting in the main lobby for you." Pepper informs him. Toy had asked for a structural engineer, lighting and plumbing expert, a building inspector, and a few others to help him check out the new building. He wanted to make sure that this location would be safe to test dangerous invitations if necessary. Even though it is just a research facility, he still has to be sure it's safe and in code. He doesn't want to have to deal with a lawsuit and the publicity that would cause.

"Alright." he says, sighing as he puts his tools down. "I'll go meet them and then head out."

"Have fun!" Pepper calls after Tony starts leaving.

Once he found the group he requested they started introducing themselves to which Tony completely ignored and straight up told them he won't remember their names. After that was finished they took off for the new building.

A while later they arrived in front of a rundown diner that has been abandoned for years. This was the perfect location for the new facility because of where it is. It might not look like much right now, but Tony knows that with a little work it could be wonderful.

Peter's POV

Peter was exhausted. For the last month he had been searching for a new job. He has been to a total of nine different job interviews and everyone of them had declined him no matter how hard he tried. He doesn't understand what he was doing wrong. Is there something wrong with him that makes people stay away from him? He really wants to know.

School was miserable today. He had received another history project about World War II and the great depression that had to be turned in by Monday, today is Thursday. Then his English teacher gave him a new book that he had to give a report on by tomorrow. He had spent a while at the library finding books that he could use because the computers just had to break down this week. Basically Peter was stressed out right now and the only person who noticed that was Flash.

Flash decided that he was going to make Peter's life even more miserable than it already is. He was extra harsh with his comments today and beat him up after school. Peter now has a black eye and bruises on his stomach, arms, and legs. It hurt to walk, but he still had to walk to the library and carry a stack of books to his home.