Chapter Twenty Four | 'He's not playing with a full deck'

A L E X A N D R A | J O N E S

MATURE 🔞

My head was on his stomach, and his hand was on my back. My legs wrapped around his, the covers doing nothing to cover our top areas. I had just had sex. And it was incredible, simply phenomenal.

Everything went perfectly last night. He was flawless. I felt safe in his arms and wished I could stay there forever. As I slowly raised my head, his fingers dragged down my spine and I drooled all over his stomach.

This is embarrassing.

"Morning." He whispers, I smile as I lift myself up from his body. He kisses my lips ever so softly and wipes the drool from the side of my mouth. I bend over him to grab my phone and see messages from Auntie Coraline.

AC: You better be using protection.

AC: Do you know the milk is or the vodka?

AC: So, whilst you're having the best sex of your life, I am looking for the vodka. Great!

I chuckle, Ares continues to play with my hair.

Me: In the second cupboard near the kitchen door.

AC: About fucking time, I just spent three hundred dollars! Anyways, your parents are coming tomorrow, make it worth it birdy.

I switch my phone off and turn my head to a sleeping Ares, his biceps were huge and that tattoos. I notice the one I did tattooed on his stomach and trace it with my finger. His body tenses with my touch, I love the way he reacts to me. I bend over and kiss him; he suddenly kisses me back. His fingers stroking my hair, I moan softly, and he pulls me to straddle him.

Skin to skin.

"Ares..." I moan, feeling his dick rub against my clit.

"Fuck I didn't bring any condoms." He sighs, his lips trailing down my neck. "You're lucky my pull-out game is strong."

"What does that mean?" He raises a brow, smirking. We switch positions within a second, now I am underneath his heavy body. I feel him rub the tip of his dick against me, causing the wetness to stir up. I gasp at him, my fingers digging into his back as he pushes himself in a little. Pleasure matches my energy of tiredness and gives me the drug to feel again.

He thrusts himself inside, I could feel him in my pelvis. My nails dig further, and I could tell he likes it. Likes pain and pleasure at the same time because I know what I'm doing hurts.

His mouth covers mine; he thrusts inside of me. I moan into his mouth, butterflies mixing around my stomach. His tongue glides down my neck, towards my breasts. He's amazing. Multi-tasking. "Ares!" I moan, my back arches up from the bed. My hands patting his chest as the pleasure in my stomach wants to drop. "A-A-Ares! I nee-d to..."

"Let go, cum Angelos..." I release all over him, and at the same time he pulls out and rests his dick on top of my stomach as something white leaks onto my skin. When I relax, I feel his fingers pushing inside of me.

I jump from the surprise, he slides between my legs and looks up at me, he brings my legs over his shoulders and goes down on me. My fingers grab onto the sheet. Is he-making me feel butterflies twice?!

His tongue cleans me up, I moan, and he sits up. Wiping the White thing on his lips, he towers back over me and pushes his fingers inside my mouth.

Sweet.

"I love you." He whispers into my ears, "You're mine. Understand?" I nod my head. "And if I see you look at a guy the same way you look at me, I'll kill him. And I'll fuck you with his blood around my hand."