Extra Chapter

AUHTOR: To say thank you, I am now writing an extra chapter for you guys. A smut chapter.

MATURE 🔞 (underage's if anyone asks who taught you, it's not me!)

DARK ROMANCE SEX! ONCE AGAIN. DARK ROMANCE SEX.

A L E X A N D R A | J O N E S

The Wedding Night

Ares is in the bathroom having a shower, I look down at the lingerie set Clark and Aunt Coraline helped me buy. The mirror reflecting the outfit. I hear the shower stopping, my eyes widen as I look around for the box. I settle it down onto the bed, once i found it.

The door opens and i see Ares walking out with a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. He glances at the lingerie I'm wearing. "I got you a present." I whisper, picking up the box as I walk over to him. He glances down at it; I hand it over to him and he pull the ribbon and undoes the wrapping. A black box.

He flicks it open and stares at it for more than a second.

He carefully removes the knife from which I carved the words Diávolos and Angelos. He places the box on the bed and touches the knife's tip with his finger. He grazes my shoulder with it after I made sure it was sharp enough.

I gasp at the feel of it, but I trust that he would never injure me.

He comes closer to me, bending his head down enough for his nose to graze mine. Our lips hovering inches away from one another. "I want to fuck you." He says. "I want to see your blood in my hands, I want to see what sort of red it might be...burgundy, scarlet or crimson red." He gazes into my eyes, as if asking for some sort of permission. "I want to show you how Diávolos would fuck you."

Other girls would be scared of this, scared of the sight of a knife. I turned from an innocent church girl who knew nothing to one who wants to be fucked hard and rough. I nod my head softly, "I am not going to be gentle with you today, Angelos." He warns me.

"Don't be..." I whisper.

"What's your safe word?"

"I-Uh-red."

"I won't stop unless you say those words."

He grabs the back of my neck, turning me around before pushing me down onto the bed. My hands fall besides my head, my ass in the air. I feel the tip of the knife dragging down my spine, I gasp from the weird sensation tingling down my stomach. I feel his hands smack my ass; I twist my fist around the white sheets of the hotel.

He suddenly flips me around, pulling me to edge of the bed by my legs. He drags the knife down from my chest, over the lingerie. I hear it slowly rip, exposing every inch of my body to his selfish glare. He turns away and towards his suitcase, I sit up slowly.

"Are-Diávolos..." He takes out ropes, what-

Once he reaches me, he grabs on of my wrist and ties it to the headboard of the bed. "Ares..." He does not respond to me; he grabs my other hand and ties it to the other side before doing the same to my legs. He spreads it out for his greedy eyes to look at me fully naked.

I watch him stand before me, I lift my head and yank onto the ropes. He knows how to tie.

The knife suddenly reaches my abdomen, and he uses the flat surface of the knife to press against my clit, I look at him. "Diávolos...."

"Shut up."

He rubs the flat surface of the knife against me, I bite onto my lips. Holding onto my moans as my back arches, he rubs it into me harder. I grab onto the rope and look down to see him looking at me, he watches my every facial move. I could tell that the Ares inside of him still wants me to feel pleasure. He gets down onto his knees, wrapping his arms around my legs before his lips find my clit and he slowly sucks onto it.

"Oh...Oh rig-" I let out a moan of pleasure as his tongue devours me, my head falls to the side for a minute. I couldn't press my legs together; they were tied apart. He sucks onto my clit continuously, knowing that's my weakest spot. He knew my body. "A-Diávolos..." I see him grabbing the knife from besides me.

"Don't move..." he warns. I rose a brow as I let out a gasp, I feel the tip of the knife against my clit. The cold metal tingles. He drags it down; I close my eyes tightly. "I want you to cum on this knife Alexandra." My eyes shoot open, he flips the knife around. He held the blade in the palm and the handle against my pussy.

"W-What?"

"I said, you're going to cum all over this knife." He pushed the handle within, stretching my walls and caused me to throb around it. I slumped back, my eyes clenched shut, my arousal flowing with newfound zeal. The adrenalin surge of my orgasm was heavy in my blood, and even the smallest movements felt amazing. Ares moved slowly, fucking the handle in and out of me.

I let out a long moan, he pushes it in deeper. And then he begins to thrust it inside of me, his hands push my stomach down for me to feel more pressure. I could already feel my orgasm building up. "Look at me, don't turn your pretty face away. I want to see you cum, I want to hear you moan my name."

"I-Ahh...-"

He stands up and leans over me, whilst fucking me with the handle of the knife. He grabs my jaw with one hand and forces me to look at him. "I said look at me." He growls, the moans would not stop leaving me, he increases his tempo.

I move my face forward, wanting him to kiss me, too wet my lips the same way he's wetting my pussy. He chuckles darkly, his tongue sings along the lines of my lips. I let out a long scream, my orgasm spreading all over the handle of the knife as I release. My walls clenching tightly around it, sweat dripping from my forehead. That was amazing.

He slips the knife out, stands up and I watch his tongue catch some of my cum from the knife. Then he cuts the ropes that were attached to my legs, setting them free. I close them tightly. He places the knife besides my head.

"You're not done yet." He whispers as he towers over me, he drops the towel and throws it to the side. I shake my head, unable to take another orgasm. He grabs a condom and rips it open with his teeth, he rips apart my legs and stands in-between them. I feel his dick pressing onto my entrance, that alone made me want to cum.

He towers over me, and thrusts without warning. I grab onto the rope wrapped around my wrist. He fucks me roughly; he fucks me as if this was the last time, we were ever going to have sex. Suddenly, i feel something sharp at the front of my throat.

"This here." He presses the knife against my throat, tears falling down my eyes from the oncoming orgasm. "This is your trachea...one part of your airway system...one slice and you're as good as dead. So, close your eyes and you'll know what happens." I bite onto my lips and force my eyes open as he fucks me roughly. I stare into his green ones, and then there it was.

My orgasm.

◻◻◻

AUHTOR

Yes, this was just a sex chapter. 

Love, SA 😘