≡;- ꒰🍻First time -Johnny Cade ᥫ᭡

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤

Johnny and you have been dating for a while now, about 6 months. You both have kissed and cuddled like normal couples but when it came to more physical attraction you guys never got far besides having a heated make out session.

You started walking to the lot where Johnny had always hung out if he wasn't at the Curtis house with Ponyboy.  You spotted him sitting down, as you run to him.
"Hey Johnny!" You said while running. "Oh hey babe!" He smiled, noticing you were there. Once you got to him you jumped on him giving him a tight hug. You guys shared a semi-long deep kiss. You pulled apart and sat next to him instead of his lap. "So whatcha doing here?" He asked. "Just came to visit my best boyfriend!" He chuckled at your responses, swooping you into his arms as he tickled you.

You tried escaping but couldn't from his semi-tight grip your waist. You turned around to face him as you pulled him into a kiss. You both smiled as he picked you up. You both fell backwards to sit down, as he groaned from the impact. You look at him grinning, as he grinned back. You both lay back, and cuddle together for a while.

You were both laying in silence and just enjoying it until you felt Johnny's hand slowly rub your thigh. You opened your eyes to look at him. You see his lips partly open, staring at your body. You smirk, pulling him to another kiss, he doesn't think twice and kisses you back, rolling on top of you. You slightly moan as you feel hands hands rubbing down your back, to grip your bum. You slowly loose your confidence remembering you never experienced this , of course Johnny didn't either but his hormones must of got the best of him.

He slowly kisses your neck, as you laid there with one hand in his hair. Your back arched slightly as his kisses went farther down. You let out a tiny whine, as Johnny stopped and looked at you with pure lust in his eyes. He tugged lightly on your shirt. "Do you want to do this, love?" He asked. You took a good thought about it and thought it would be a good time to do it. "Yes, I'm ready." He nodded and slipped your shirt off then your bra. He slowly kisses down between your breasts, fondling them with his hands.

 He slowly kisses down between your breasts, fondling them with his hands

You moaned at his touch, as he slowly started unzipping your pants. You started getting bothered at you being the only one undressed so you started slipped his jacket & shirt off. He slipped down his pants then yours. You both again started kissing slowly, pulling one another's underwear off. Johnny slowly parted your legs, but you closed them again. He gently parted them again, "you don't have to hide from me Y/n." You nodded being complete shy as you looked away, seconds later feeling his tongue slid down your slits, spitting on it. He sat back up and pressed one finger into you.

You looked back at him, to see him staring at you. You bit your lip, feeling foreign to the sensation as he slowly stuck in another finger, stretching you out. You moaned louder, grabbing onto him. He quickened his pace slightly more. Your back arched as you felt a knot in your stomach form, you got kind of worried since you never experienced this either but boy oh boy were you in heaven right now. Feeling yourself slowly become loose of that knot you look down and see white stuff all of Johnny's fingers, he licks them clean, smiling at you.

You smile back, as he pushes you gently back. "This is going to hurt a bit, okay babe?" You nod as he gently rubs his tip against your very wet folds. You get ready as you feel his tip, slip through your entrance. You feel a sharp pain, biting your lip more as tears form in your eyes. Johnny slowly pushes himself deeper, wiping your tears and kissing you softly.

"I know, I know babe, it'll go away soon." He reassured you, not moving so you could adjust. After a couple of minutes, you took a deep breath and nodded to Johnny. He nodded back and slowly started moving. You moaned, feeling the pain subside and more pleasure. It felt so good since you just had an orgasm, Johnny seemed to enjoy it too since he was moaning in your ear.

"Johnny please go faster.." you sighed. He complied and went faster by the second. You threw your head back, digging your nails into Johnny's back. Feeling his tip bang up every spot you wanted it to hit, you soon became weak from overstimulation. "Johnny I'm going to cum!" You screamed out. "Hold it just a bit more, princesses." He grunted. You tightened your abdomen, to try to hold it in.

He become more sloppy as he quickly said, "cum baby!" You released your abdomen, quickly releasing on him, again spilling the white cum all over his cock. Seconds later you feel a similar liquid fill you up. You look at Johnny, both smiling, you you cleaned each other up and got dressed again. "So how was that for a first time?" He asked, looking at you. "Very great and awesome." You kissed his cheek, as both of you went back to cuddling for real this time.

•《ꕤ Thank you guys for reading❕
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤