≡;- ꒰ 🧹Janitors Closet - Curly x (soc) reader! ᥫ᭡

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤

You run down the hallway almost late, you were about to make it before being late when you bumped into someone. You look up seeing your all-time enemy, Curly Shepard. The bell rang as you groaned, walking into class with him as the teacher stopped you both. "You're both late," He said giving both detention. You sighed as you both turned around, walking towards detention.

You gave a cold stare towards curly as he grinned back at you. "You should learn to get out of the way." you hissed at him, "Well you should learn to watch your surroundings." he hissed back. You gave him a shove with your elbow but quickly caught once, he turned around, grabbing your hands behind your back. But soon you both fell forwards, stumbling into a room, but not a classroom.

You tried to get up but saw curly was on top of you. You attempted to shove him off but he wrapped his arms around your waist tightly. "Curly get off!" you yelled.

You felt hot as you arched your back away, to try to get some air, as curly let you go, you both got up and tried to get out, however, curly's hand only jiggled the doorknob. You gulped, looking at him as he looked back at you. You sighed, taking a seat on of the tables, as you heard.

"Hey you know since we're stuck we could make use of our time," you cocked an eyebrow in confussion as your eyes looked down to his huge bulge. You blushed rapidly, quickly looking away. You heard him chuckle, As you feel him grab your chin, to face him.

"Cmon, princess" he said, looking at you in the eyes. You couldn't lie,even if you do hate that bastard with actual curly hair that happened to be named curly, was attractive. Maybe way too attractive, he made you rile up, but you hated it so much.

You instantly grabbed him behind his neck, smashing your lips together. His eyes grew wide, putting his hands slowly on your waist. He looked at you, seeing your eyes hungry of lust.

You pulled back slowly looking up at him. "Curly,..I-.." you slowly said, when you were caught off with curly kissing you again, making you slightly tip over. You moaned, as he started slipping off your shirt, he broke the kiss, unclipping your bra.

You caught him staring as you were going to push his face, he turned you around against the desk. "Curly..," "it's okay, baby." He picked you up, leaning onto him as he fondled your breasts in his hands. He pinched them and softly twisted them. Your leg lifted every time pleasure struck, needing curly really bad at this point.

"Curly, please!" You begged. He kissed your neck, unbuttoning your pants. You wiggled your hips trying to get them out as quick as possible. You turned around, looking at Curly. "Curly, I really really really want you to fuck me.." you said biting your lip, and rubbing your legs as the anticipation grew. "Very well then." He grinned, taking off his clothes. He picked you up back onto the table, grabbing a shelf for support. You wrapped your legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

You finally were gonna get what you wanted. You waited for him to enter but felt him only rubbing his tip between your folds. "Curly!-" you were caught off as you felt him ram into you. You instantly jumped up, clinging onto him. He went in and out so fast/rough, you were sure he would have broke the table.

Digging your nails into his back, he groaned. The sound of skin clapping, and your loud moans filled the room. You felt the knot in your stomach, which you had been waiting for, for a long time. "Curly, I'm going t-to cum.." you sighed out. "Go ahead, I'm right after you." He replied. You threw your head back in pleasure, as you soon felt the knot become loose, releasing yourself onto him.

His thrusts became sloppy, as you rocked your hips with his trying to get the most out of your orgasm. Seconds later you noticed his own orgasm approach, as his cum spilled into you. You both laid there, panting really heavily. A couple minutes of later you both got up and got ready again. 

"That was a good lay there, babe." He said. "Oh shut up!" You replied, kissing him deeply. Before you guys knew it the janitors closet opened. You both jumped apart from each other as you looked forward.

"What are you guys doing in there?! You're way too loud!" The janitor yelled. "We stumbled in here and we got stuck since the door closed on us.." you said. As both of you and curly walked out the closet, he slapped your butt, "Good job, baby." He said while going to detention.

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤