≡;- ꒰🚬Prove it - Dallas Winston ᥫ᭡

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤
Dallas was your dream lover, tuff & caring all the time. He opened up with you and made you feel like you were on cloud 9 all the time. But now, you ached for something more. All of these thoughts were exploding in your head, until you get interrupted by a certain voice.

"Y/N! Have you eaten?" As you sat on the couch of the Curtis home, Dallas walked in and sat next to you. Placing an arm around you lovingly.

"Ah, I'm not that hungry." You said in a soft manner,  you avoid eye contact as the knot in your lower stomach grew larger. You could only rub your inner thighs together, in an attempt to not make it obvious. But dally was observant.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Dally looked at you with caring eyes, but you could tell that there was a devious spark behind his eyes. His voice was rough, yet comforting. That uncomfortable itch came again, you could feel your face becoming red.

"yeah, just,, give me a moment I need to go to the bathroom." The only two thoughts in your head were, 'I need to relieve that itch," & 'I hope Dallas relieves that for me.' you quickly ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind you. You quickly sat on the toilet cover and unbuttoned your pants, you lowered them and only thought of pleasuring yourself. You threw your head back as you quickly used your hands to use, quickly & rapidly. In the middle of your session, you forget you didn't lock the door. Footsteps approached... Dally opened the door.

"Dally.. I-" You blinked your eyes, your eyelashes fluttering and all you could do is stutter. Quickly taking your hand out of underwear, Dally shut the door and locked it. He stared right at your eyes, and all you can see in Dallas' eyes, was temptation. You couldn't take that intense itch anymore, and slammed your mouth against Dallas. He was pressed against the door, the bulge in his pants were really clear. All up in your face.

"Why'd you stop? And why can't you tell me when you're clearly aroused? Is it so hard to tell me?" Dally says between breaths, his breathing fast and slurred. He never let go of that eye contact. You got shy and looked at the sink right of you.

"it's just that,, never-mind.." you spoke up, but later your words began to quiet down... lower and lower.

"Tell me, Y/N." there was a sudden demand in his voice, one that you'd never want to hear being spoken to you,

"God damnit, Dally! Sometimes, you get so tough but you're so loving and I just want something more you know? I want you to do me rough, I want you to push me around like your sex doll! But you're too respectful for some reason, and I can't imagine you ever being like that-" your speech was quickly cut off as Dally turned you over and bent you over on the sink so your cheek touched the cold sink. He grabbed both of your arms with just one hand.

"So you want it rough , huh? Here I am trying to go on gentle with you. But you're just a little whore that likes it rough huh? You're asking for much more than you can take." Dallas voice completely changed, as if you were a mere ant that was in Dally control. You felt so little. And you loved it.

As Dally began to take off your underwear with his free hand, it was rough and it was stuck at your feet.

"Take off the panties

"Take off the panties." Dallas demanded, and you took them off, lifting your feet out of them. Dally let go of you for a second to grab your panties, you're aroused, and confused. But why he does next, you didn't expect. He bunches up your panties and stuffs them in your mouth. 'Huh?' Was all you could say in your mind. Your ass was bare, and it was just so embarrassing. You close your eyes to make it seem less bad, but a shock of pain hits your ass.

"You like it like that, huh baby?" He whispers, loud enough for you to hear. He reaches under your shirt and undoes your bra, and throws it on the ground. Lifting your shirt and taking it off, only to be pushed on the sink harder. The coldness against your boobs felt so foreign, but you got used to it. God, you were so horny. Dallas Winston fed onto that. Only, you didn't realize you were rubbing onto the sink & your nipples were the only place where you should please yourself.

slap! you hear,, & feel. Like tons of electricity bolts charged through you.

"whore."

you couldn't help the moan that you let out, Dally ties the shirt around your wrists so your arms are bonded together. Dally spread your ass, and began to rub his bulge against you.

"How do you want me to do this?" He bends down to ask you in your ear.

"Just fuck me already!-" Your sensitivity was out of this charts, you couldn't stand it. You just wanted to cum, you were just too horny and you couldn't hold it. You wanted him so bad .

And Dallas Winston wanted you too.

Dally yanked your hair so you saw the face you would make when he destroyed you. You would look away, but Dally would yank you back. Your eyes were full of lust, hair stuck to your forehead, your eyelashes wet of want.

"dally, please, please just do it please." you closed your eyes and warm tears ran down your cheeks, you wanted it so bad. Meanwhile, you didn't realize that Dally was lining himself up with your hole and fucked you raw. Your breasts pushed up against the cold sink & it felt so good.

"More- Harder- please..-" you moaned out, your eyesight covered with tears of how fast Dally was going. Each thrust was a thrust towards heaven. The knot in your stomach burst with every thrust. Until you felt yourself burst.

"you slut. You love my cock don't you? Say it." Dally wiped his forehead and smirked with pleasure. His grunts were not as loud as yours, you felt how hot his dick was. Until, he stopped.

"Say it." What the fuck? You thought, you were about to cum. And he pulls this bullshit.

"I am such a whore for your dick. Please just do it please, I'm so close-" you tried to go back down to the sink but Dally still had a grip on your hair.

The next thrust that came was what threw you over. He yanked your hair once more and then threw it down on the sink counter. You couldn't stop moaning, your back arched and arched. Your lower stomach didn't stop twitching, your eyes were rolled back and you looked like a complete, hot , mess.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Oh fuck, you forgot you were in the Curtis House. But it still came as a surprise when you heard Darrys voice.

"Oh- yeah- DONT! Worry." Dally decided to give you one last thrust before cumming all in you. You felt the hot semen drip down your thigh and you couldn't stop spasming.

Darry must've caught on, you thought, because he just said ok, and left. You couldn't stop panting, you were so hot, the sweat and the cum smell didn't make a good match.

"So how was that, baby?" Dally slips out of your hole slowly, you feel a sudden emptiness. You just needed a good shower.

"More then good.... Let's shower.." was all you ushered out.

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤