≡;- ꒰🌷The other women - Twobit ᥫ᭡

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤

You walked out your house on the way to the Curtis house to meet everyone. On the way there you saw pony, Johnny, and dally standing by the porch smoking. "Hey guys!" You said while they all replied with a "hey" almost in sync.

You opened the gate and slipped through their gap inside the house. Stepping inside to meet Steve and two watching Mickey, soda and Darry cooking in the kitchen. You smiled to yourself and sat at the opposite couch than two & Steve. "Hey baby, why don't you sit with us?" Two asked.

You shrugged. "Steve's already sitting next to you!" He curled his finger signaling to come. You got up and walked towards him when he grabbed your waist, turning you around and tickling you. You yelped which got everyone's attention. The 3 goons (dal, pony, Johnny) outside rushed inside and so did the other 2 (soda & steve)

Darry sighed in relief. "Two-bit lay off!" Two stopped with those words but just stared at you. You were all red and panting from all the laughing.  Two had suddenly thought of other stuff, dirty stuff. Leaving you all panty and red from something involving less clothes. He felt himself grow hard when he put you on the side of him trying to cover himself.  Everyone sprawled around the living now and they still watched Mickey  but two couldn't concentrate not one bit.

He frustratedly rushed to the bathroom. You looked at him worried. You got up and knocked on the door. "Hey Two? You okay?" You asked concerned. "Y-yeah." He said while his hand was reached all the way into his pants stroking himself. "Okay then" you replied ready to make your way back to couch when you got swooped into the bathroom by big arms. You were about to Yelp again but felt a hand being placed to your mouth.

Once you were calm you were released from the grip. You turned around to see Two-bit with his pants unbuckled.  You got embarrassed and turned around but two leaned close into your back, snaking his arms around your waist. "Do you mind helping me?" He asked in low raspy voice. You gulped looking at him and nodding slowly. Two-bit always been so flirty and touchy with you but yet he always picked up different girls and since you were pretty shy you never said anything about it or about your feelings.

He flipping you around, pressing you guys against the counter. He gently caressed your jawline and pulled you in for a kiss. You took a moment to kiss back, while tangling your hands into his greasy hair. He picked you up and kissed down your neck. Sucking and nipping at your skin. Your breath increased with every move he did. When he had no more skin open he needle pulled on your shirt. You took it off and he proceeded to kiss your skin.

He reached around your back and looked at you for approval and you nodded as he quickly unsnapped it, letting it fall down. He took it off, and cupped your breasts beginning to lick and suck on your sensitive nipples. You let out breathy moans from pleasure but your thoughts quickly popped up.

"How did he know all this? What about all the other women? Did he have a girlfriend? No he's never talked her if he did. Maybe all this is just because he's hard." You gulped and looked down at two-bit, pulling him to a stop.
"Uh two-bit I don't think we should.." you spoke with a hint of sadness. "What?" He questioned. "Just not now two-bit." You replied feelings your eyes got watery, while covering your chest.

He gently grabbed your chin making you look his way. "Y/n what are you thinking? Am I not doing it right?" He asked in concern. "Keith don't you have other women??" He looked shocked since he knew when you called him by his real name it was serious.

"Y/n all the women I've gone out with it was just to eat I've never even kissed them, none of them. That's because I truly love someone but I thought they'd never like me back so I went out with more women. But it so happens she does care, because it's you, Y/n."