≡;- ꒰ 🧰Work - Darry ᥫ᭡

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤
You walked into your shift, heading into the locker room. You began undressing, to change into your work clothing. You thought there was no one until you heard a deep voice call your name. You turned around saw your co worker, Darrel known as Darry.

"Oh hey-!" You said a little blushed since you were undressed.  He gave you a small wink before continuing to change, like you did. You walked out and tied up your hair before getting ready for another long day. You sat at the register looking at the clock, before Darrel came  next to you.

"Hey let's restock some more." He said. "Do we have to there's enough in the asiles." You whined. You hated restocking it was king and just for people to mess it up. "Yes we do." He grabbed your arm and dragged you to a cart of supplies. He pushed the cart with you in between the cart and him. Darrel stopped pushing and began restocking. As you did too but very slowly. You rolled your eyes as you were very annoyed.

Darrel stopped and looked at you. "I'll give you something to roll your eyes about." He said in your face. "Whatever Darrel." You said knowing it was odd and weird for anyone to call him by that name besides his managers. He stepped closer to you but you began to run off knowing what he would do.

He chased after you, before he grabbed your waist, pulling you towards him. "I'm sorry!" You yelled hoping he wouldn't hurt you (playfully ofc). Your eyes were squeezed shut tight before opening them to find Darrel staring at you. He leaned down and kissed you. You were so shocked, you froze.

You wrapped your arms around neck and kissed him back. Which shortly turned into a makeout session. "Mmh Darrel.." you moaned. You started unbuckling his pants as his cock stuck out. You blushed before scooting forward to slide off your pants/panties. He grunted at the friction between your genitals. He stood up straight, before grabbing your hips and sliding you onto his dick.

You gasped at his size

You gasped at his size. You quietly moaned as he moved into you slowly. "Darrel do you love me?" You asked shakily. "I love you dearly Y/n" he said before speeding up. You dug your face into his chest and clawed at his back. The feeling was unbelievable. You looked into Darrel's eyes, slowly kissing him.

He stroked the side of your cheek. And his other hand was on your hip wanting you both to be closest as possible. You wrapped your legs around his waist, making him go faster. You moaned out loud before hearing the door bell ring. Your eyes went wide as Darry covered your mouth. He went faster aching for your releases. "Be quiet, love." He whispered into your ear.

Your legs were about to give out before you felt your knot unravel and become loose. You moaned extra loud as your cum leaked out, making Darry cum as well. You heard the person come to the aisle. But Darry grabbed you and pulled up your pants then his.

You guys innocently smiled at the customer who had an awkward face.   After helping the guy, you laughed with Darry as you guys kissed. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Darry asked. "Of course!" You hugged each other, smiling.

—1 month later—

You stared at the pregnancy test. As you bit your lip, almost bursting out into tears. You heard a knock and a faint voice. "Hey babe you alright?" Darry asked. You opened the bathroom door and looked at Darrel with teary eyes. "What's wrong?!" He asked, immediately hugging you. "Baby I'm p-pregnant.."  he starred at you in a couple seconds  of silence.

"I'm so sorry baby.." you cried before him kissing you. "That's amazing baby! I really want this Child!" You smiled at him, relaxing at the situation.

—2 years later—

Your daughter Maya was born and you and Darry had never been closer. You wanted to keep working but Darrel insisted you stay home and watch the baby. Darry was the most caring father ever. Soda and Pony always played with Maya and watched for any soc's when y'all went to the park together. You couldn't of been happier with Darry.
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤

A/N: Sorry y'all for being gone so long ☹️

HOWEVER......
I'm releasing a New FULL Book about the New Movie, Avatar the way of Water. 😊

You can read if you'd like, It's on my page with the 1st chapter posted!! 😊🤞

THU. JAN 19th 2023
10:12AM —