≡;- ꒰💐Wedding - sodapop (f) ᥫ᭡

A/N: (I'm not sure how weddings work so bare with me ☹️)

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤
Today was the day. You and sodapop were finally going to get married. You guys had been dating for 2 years now. Maybe a little soon and young but you both knew you were ready. Darry hesitated when he heard that but he accepted it. Your hair had been done in a near hair salon and your makeup by you of course. Your dress fitted your curves perfectly as you put your veil on, covering your face. You smiled turning to Darry watching you.

"Ya ready?" He asked softly. "Ready than ever Darry ." You grabbed his arm, interlocking it with yours. Soda wanted to take Darry as one of his best groomsmen but he thought since your father wasn't around he'd make a better father figure. Two-bit, and Johnny spread flower petals all over the backyard. Pony following along with the rings.

You went out the room with Darry, waiting to walk down. You looked at Darry and he nodded, you both walked down the aisle towards soda as you reached the top, letting go of Darry's arm. Soda slowly took off your veil, looking at your pretty face he adored so much. "Wow.." he said softly. The marriage officiant began speaking as everyone quieted down. "You may now begin soda." The officiant said. Soda cleared his throat before speaking,

"Y/n L/n im very happy to be getting married to the most beautiful girl in the world. Your gorgeous eyes and purity brings me peace. When we first met, from getting jumped from those socs I saw you and instantly fell in love with you. I promise to take care of you and love you even more than I have from this day forward till death do us part." He spoke in such a sweet gentle voice.

You had tears in your eyes but quickly wiped them away. You began with your vows, "Soda I'm also very happy to be getting with the most handsome, loving and caring man I know-" you finished your vows shortly after looking at soda the whole time. Pony came up slipping on the steps but he quickly got the rings again. You chuckled helping him up. You grabbed sodas ring, carefully slipping it into his hand. After soda grabbed yours slipping it into your hand while kissing it.

"You may now kiss the bride." You heard the officiant say. Soda grabbed your waist, gently pulling you in and leaning over you. As he kissed you so passionately and deep as you clinged onto his neck. All emotions were told with that kiss.

Everyone got up from their chairs, clapping, whistling, and cheering

Everyone got up from their chairs, clapping, whistling, and cheering. Soda finally brought you back up, carrying you to the cake. Soda took a small bite of cake and when you went to take a bite he shoved your face in. "Soda!" You squealed. He chuckled but shortly got a bunch of cake on his face as well. You shared another kiss tasting like pure cake. You wiped the cake off and cut the cake. Handing a slice to everybody. After finishing the cake, music started and you grabbed soda, slow dancing to one.

You guys spun around slowly as Johnny and dally mimicked you guys. You laughed and saw pony taking many picture in the corner with Darry. You kissed soda for the picture but the music quickly changed to something more danceable for everyone. Everyone started dancing around when you grabbed pony to dance with him. He spun you around as you landed to Johnny and kept dancing with him. Everyone was having a great time, but you got tired from dancing so much so you took a break.

Soda shortly came next to you. "You doing alright, love?" He asked. "Yeah! Just tired!" You smiled. He nodded, getting back up and kissing your forehead. You saw dally and two-bit drinking tons. Steve and soda dancing with Johnny & pony. Darry was watching everyone enjoying the music. You walked to Darry as he turned your direction. "Hey Y/n." "Hey Darry" you smiled.

"You know Y/n I always thought you were good to soda. You stayed with us since forever and through everything. Treat him well he don't need that from sandy again.." he spoke quietly to you. "Oh Darrel, soda is my everything ever since I saw him as well, but I was shy since he got many girls all the time, don't worry I'll treat him very good."
You both smiled at each other as you walked off again.

You yelled out, "Who wants to catch this sucker?" Wiggling your bouquet around in the air. Everyone hopped up pleading to grab it. You turned around tossing it behind you. Two-bit was about to grab it when Steve did a flip and grabbed it. "DARN IT STEVE!" Two yelled grabbing him. You gave two another small bouquet because he was so angry about getting his flowers taken.

An hour later, pony was knocked out on your lap with Johnny curled against him and two-bit against your shoulder with dally on his. Soda laughed, helping two-bit and dally off. Darry grabbed pony putting him into bed. "Hey Darry, me and Y/n are gonna get going, tell everybody we'll be back in two days okay?" Soda whispered to Darry. "No problem little buddy, now get going." Soda smiled and grabbed your hand.

You both ran to the car where it was loaded with bags of your clothes and essentials. You hopped into the passenger seat. Soda started the car, and drove towards the beach which was reserved with a hotel room with what money he saved up. He kissed you deeply, driving into the night with your veil flowing through the wind.

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤