≡;- ꒰ 🐴Stress - Ponyboy ᥫ᭡

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤
You had been reading in pony's room, waiting for him to come home from school. You hummed in boredom as you shortly closed your book once you heard the front door open.

You got up, when pony opened his door, throwing his stuff into his room. "Hey ponyboy!" you smiled. "hey, y/n." he mumbled out. You raised an eyebrow, confused at his reply. "uh are you okay?" you asked. "Yes, i'm fine." "Are you sure?-" "YES IM FINE Y/N!" he yelled out.

You stepped back not replying to what he said. As you were about to run out the door, he closed the door, grabbing you around the waist. He leaned down kissing you deeply, you hesitated but kissed him back. "Pony." You said softly, looking up at him. "I'm really sorry Y/n I've just been really stressed with track, school, and my brothers here." He said. "It's okay pony" you smiled, rubbing his cheek softly. You pulled him close, kissing him again but this time it was more heated. He pressed onto you, slipping in his tongue and unbuttoning his shirt.

"Y/n.." he moaned as he gripped onto your shirt, wanting to it off. You slipped it off as he already had his clothes off except his boxers. You smiled, pushing your pants down. He reached around you unclipping your bra. You covered your breasts, still being self conscious about yourself. He took your hands away, kissing all around your breasts. He licked your nipple, nibbling on it then switching to the other breast.

You moaned, gripping his hair. Looking down he kissed down your stomach, curling his fingers around your panties. He paused to look at you, then you nodded. He slipped them off, spreading your legs. After he spat on your pussy, lubing it up. He sucked on your clit as you instantly arched your back. As his tongue slipped inside of you, you couldn't help but moan extra loud, he reached over covering your mouth since his brothers were still home.

He worked magic with his tongue, swirling it around, in & out

He worked magic with his tongue, swirling it around, in & out. It was so much you were certain you were going to cum in such a short time, it was incredible. You bit your lip trying to prevent from making noise as you came all over his tongue. He let go of your mouth and cleaned you up with his tongue. He grabbed you, placing you on his bed.

You looked at him with your legs spread. He slipped out of his boxers, and grabbed your thighs for support. You saw his throbbing tip aching red. You got nervous, looking up at him. "It's okay, it'll fit." He said rubbing your cheek. He entered you fast as you gasped loudly. A tear fell as he wiped it with his thumb, he let you adjust but after a few minutes you were alright.

He started slow for a couple seconds but quickly built up the pace. You gasped again clawing at his back, while hiding your face in his shoulder. He let out many moans in your ear as he thrusted back and forth. "Pony!" You screamed loudly multiple times, shocked from how good he felt. You curled your legs around his waist wanting him even deeper. He picked up one of your legs, putting it on his shoulder, while his other hand caressed your arched back.

He kissed your neck, being obsessed with how you felt and how you were all his. He went even faster, releasing all his stress from getting yelled at by Darry, coming 2nd in track, and his lack in school, and more. You moaned so loud you thought the neighborhood heard. Curling your toes, as you cummed on his dick, then shortly after him following along, spilling it all into you.

Sweat dripped from his wet forehead, as you both stared at each other smiling and catching your breathes. You guys kissed when sodapop flew in "Pony! Is everything alright?! There was yelling and grunts!" He said with a worried tone. He quickly lost his worries once he saw you two. Pony quickly pulled the covers over you guys, staring at soda the whole time while you hid against pony's chest. "Never mind I guess your okay then.." he said as he closed the door again.

"I think Darrel heard that too..we should go down" pony said. You nodded as both of you got dressed and went downstairs to meet a very disappointed Darry.

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤