≡;- ꒰🥤DX - Sodapop ᥫ᭡

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤

You walked to the DX wanting to surprise sodapop. You went through the back since there was the bell on the front door, alerting  when people came in. You didn't find him working in the car nor cashier. 'He must be on break' you thought.

As you gently twisted the knob to the break room, you found soda talking with Steve, you quickly put your finger up to your lip to Steve once he saw you, he ignored you in a way to not get soda not to know you were here. As you jumped on him, kissing his cheek he jumped a little shocked at your interaction. You sat on his lap, smiling. "Hey soda!" "Hey baby! Whatcha doing here?" He smiled. "Just came to visit my awesome boyfriend!" Steve sighed, walking back to fix the car he was working on.

"Thanks babe, but unfortunately I have to get back to work." He said. "That's fine, I'll just stall around!" Soda got up walking up the room and sitting at the counter. You looked at a magazine for awhile, while you were there but then started to get bored.
You grinned at yourself when you thought of an idea, you got up from a small bench you were seating at when you began to walk around the store. Looking at candy right in the middle aisle where soda could see perfectly. When you "accidentally" dropped a candy bar, as you bent down to grab it you gave a good view of your ass.

He lifted from his own magazine immediately turning red. You picked it up and put it back on the rack where it had been. You went back and took off your jacket, where your boobs popped out your shirt like crazy. "It's so hot." You said putting your jacket on the bench. Soda gulped as you noticed his huge boner he got from those stunts. You bent over the counter, looking at him.

"Yes Y/n?" He said as he cleared his throat. "Oh nothing" you lifted yourself, walking away when you got yanked into the break room. "Steve take care of the register!" Soda yelled. "Got it!" You heard Steve yell back. Soda quickly kissed you, picking you up and shoving you against the wall.

You smiled as he kissed your neck, pulling your pants off

You smiled as he kissed your neck, pulling your pants off. He carried you to a couch in the room, placing you on all fours. He shoved your face down onto the mattress as he unbuttoned his pants, taking them off. Gently pulling off your panties, He spat on his fingers, as he reached into your dripping cunt. Curling his fingers inside, pushing and pulling, back&forth. You moaned, biting your lip, trying not to be too loud.

"Soda.." you whined, really wanting him to go faster. He went slow with his fingers when suddenly he spanked you really hard. You winced, reaching back to rub your cheek. He stopped your arm though, pinning your hands down with a hand. You felt him rub his tip between your folds when you felt him ram into you. You arched your back upwards, shocked. "Soda!" You screamed as he quickly covered your mouth. "Shh love." He whispered.

He began rocking his hips at a medium pace. You knew this was punishment for teasing him before. You tried rocking your hips faster but his hand held a tight grip on your waist. You wined in frustration for your pleasure. "Does my princess want me really bad?" He asked. "Yes, I want you to fill me up so good." You instantly said. "Very well." Was all you heard when he started going at an insane speed.

You bite your lip so hard trying so hard to not be loud. Soda had to let from your hands to cover his own mouth. Gripping onto the couch for dear life as he kept hitting your g-spot. "You like that spot? Don't you slut." You nodded in response as he kept hitting it over and over again. Your legs were starting to shake and your skin kept and clapping when you felt your orgasm burst. You winced again when you felt several slaps come to your ass helping your orgasm last longer. You came all over soda, panting so heavy.

He came as well a couple seconds later. He gently pulled out and laid with you on the muggy sweat from the both of you. "I love you, Y/n." He said when kissing you. "I love you too soda." You kissed back, smiling. You both got dressed going back outside to see Steve and Two-bit laughing. "You like that spot? Don't you slut." Two mimicked soda. As soda turned really red. "Beat it two-bit!" You said lifting your hand only making them laugh even more.

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤