≡;- ꒰🪐Curious -Tim Shepherdᥫ᭡

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤
Y/n Winston. Very clumsy and curious girl. It was a late afternoon when you woke up with very dim light shining threw the blinds. You yawned getting up from the previous hours seeing dally passed out on the couch. You got up and shook him up. "Dally wake up," you whispered trying to get him up. He groaned, "What Y/n."

"Cmon we gotta get ready to go to Bucks." You said. "Fine." He got up and headed to the bathroom. You went back to your room where you undressed yourself and slipped on a navy blue dress you had with black high heels. You came out and went to the bathroom since Dallas came out already with his hair done. You applied your simple makeup to your face and brushed your hair to the sides.

"Alright let's go." You heard dally say. "Coming!" You replied, grabbing your bag on the way out. You hopped onto the passengers side of the car as dally drove to Bucks house.

———

You guys finally arrived hearing the blasting music already. You got out, closing the door gently. "Alright see you later and don't do anything stupid." Dallas said before walking into the house and getting lost in the crowd. You nodded as you followed behind. You went to the kitchen to find some alcohol. Successfully finding some you took a couple shots.

You smiled as you moved along with the people dancing. You bumped into a random man and started dancing with him. You backed away when you saw how he looked. "Sorry sir." You walked away to grab another drink. When he came to you. "Ma'am I don't think we're done" he said pointing down to his boner. "I think we are." You said getting up again and running away. You ran up the stairs panting since he chased you along.

However it was very quite upstairs, surprisingly. All you could hear was your heavy breathing as you shortly gained your breath. You walked down the hall when you heard small grunts. Getting curious like you always were you followed the sound. Hearing your name in the grunt followed. "Y/n.." an unknowns person said. You gulped coming to a dead end. You bit your lip looking in front of the door where the sound was coming from.

Your hand touched the knob, as you twisted it to open it. The door creeped open seeing Tim laying on a bed with his hand on his dick as he smoked with his other free hand. You gulped and closed the door way to fast as it banged on the wall. You froze for a minute when you tried to run away you got pulled back by an arm around your waist. "AH-" you screamed before your mouth got covered.

"What we're you doing?" You heard a low raspy voice say. You tried looking behind you when you saw that dirty blonde hair. Tim. "I wasn't doing anything.." you said. "So you didn't see anything?" He asked. "Well yes I did-" He dropped you loose onto the bed as he sat across from you and continued to smoke. You sat up when you quickly got pushed back by Tim onto the bed. He burned out his cigarette as he kissed you. You smelled the cigarette as you kissed him back. "Mm! Tim!" You squealed as he kissed down your jaw to your neck leaving multiple dark spotted hickeys.

He stopped and looked at you with those hungry eyes, full of lust. "Y/n do you want to do this..?" He asked looking at your every move. You nodded. "Please fuck me tim." In a second he slipped off your dress leaving you with just your underwear since you didn't wear a bra. He fiddled with your breasts as he sucked on one and twisted the nipple of the other. Your back arched from the pleasure he was giving you.

He stopped as he continued to kiss down your stomach

He stopped as he continued to kiss down your stomach. Reaching to your inner thighs he kissed all over. He looked up at you as he carefully slipped off your panties. Throwing them across the room he backed off you for a bit as he stripped himself to his underwear. He leaned his head back into your thighs as you shivered from his breath hitting your dripping cunt. "This wet already?" You but your lip as anticipation increased. "Tim please touch me.." you begged. "How about you earn it?" He said.

You couldn't wait much longer so you took your hand and slid it into yourself but only to get it taken out of you. Tim's  hand held onto your wrist strong. You rubbed your legs together for any friction to form but he put his knee in between making you spread them. You rubbed against his knee as well. Making your head throw back and moan.

"Going this crazy all over my knee?"  You immediately nodded. "Such a slut Y/n." He lowered himself again but pressed his tongue against your clit furiously eating you out. "Fuck Tim!" You moaned as you grabbed onto his hair from the pleasure hitting you so hard. Without warning he stuck 2 fingers into you.

Scrunching your nose and biting your lip trying to stay quiet, didn't help. Your legs trembled  with pleasure as you slowly felt your orgasm come near. "T-Tim I'm gonna cum.." you said as your orgasm was seconds away from approaching you felt him stop as he sat CC back up.

You sat back up to look at him. "You asshole!" You said standing up but pushed back onto the bed once again. With the small bounce he grabbed onto your hair harshly making you face the ceiling. He came close to your ear as he whispered. "Don't you fucking run, you got yourself into another mess once again Y/n." You nodded as his grip on your hair became gentle again. He flipped you around on all fours as your ass stuck out to him.

He pulled his underwear down as he lined himself up with you. You waited there which felt like decades when you felt him ram into you. You whimpered before choking out tons of moans from his rapid fast speed. You grabbed onto the headboard  as the bed shook up against the wall. Tim grabbed onto your waist harshly which most likely would have bruises tomorrow.  "Fuck Tim!" You squealed when you felt him powerfully slap your ass. But he did it over and over again about 10x.

You would turn out with lots of bruises and marks to say the least. You felt a knot build in your stomach as you curled your toes arching your back. Remembering the time you said you were gonna cum Tim stopped so you decided not to say anything. But with  each time you got closer to cumming your moans increased volume. "Cum babe I'm r-right behind you." Tim groaned into your ear as his body limped down so your back and chest were touching. With seconds you felt your knot become loose with your mind in cloud 9 as your cum covered his cock. He shortly pulled out and cummed on your back letting out the loudest moan so far.

He collapsed down by you, as you both gasped for air. "You fuck good Tim.." you said. "Same to you, babe." You blushed at your new nickname since you really never had a boyfriend since you were too clumsy. You looked back at Tim. "Tim what does this make us?" You asked. "I was hoping my girlfriend." He said. You squealed with joy after he said that. You both shared a long kiss afterward & falling asleep in each others arms.

——— (Bonus!!)

You woke up with screaming as you sat up from Tim's arms. "Hey Tim!" You said before shaking him. But he quickly woke up when dally burst through the room. You quickly covered your breasts with the sheets. "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N" he yelled but only got more angry when he saw Tim. "AND WITH MY BEST FRIEND TIM" he shouted walking over to Tim but you slapped him off since you guys were still naked.

"We're naked asshole!" You shouted at Dally. He slammed the door shut as you and Tim laughed. You sat on Tim's lap kissing him again. "Hey you maybe wanna cover those up" he said referring to the hickeys, bruises, and marks left all over your body. "True that!" You said before both of you got ready and walked downstairs to a very angry and furious dally.

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈➤