First Kiss

William Sherlock Scott Holmes
Today was your shift in the library. It was a rather slow day so you took it upon yourself to read a book, and that book just so happened to be a romance novel.

You read as the main character finally admitted his feelings to his best friend and they kissed. Your heart felt empty. You felt envious of them. It had been three months since you and Sherlock had been seeing each other and you've been on dates. You have, however, not had your first kiss with Sherlock and that fact saddened you but you respected his space and waited for him. Three months had slowly eaten the patience and hope from you.

The doors opened with a BAM! and you instantly knew it was Sherlock. Speak of the devil. You sighed fondly and pushed all the negative feelings away. A woman can still dream.

You placed the book down, remembering the page in your mind and stored it away in your mind palace for later use. You waited as Sherlock walked towards you and remained standing.

"Hello, Y/N." He greeted you with a small smile. Instantly you lit up. "Hi, Sherlock. Anything you need?" You said the usual. He looked nervous.

"Yes, actually, I wanted to try something with you." Now this has you perked. "Go ahead. What is it?"

"This." And with that, he kneeled down and kissed you on the lips. His lips were cold but it was soft. 

It all felt like a dream, but you knew for a fact you weren't asleep. Only moments before, you were wanting this and now, Sherlock was giving it to you. Unsure of what to do, you gradually returned the kiss, making him smile in it.

You were not aware how long it lasted. Your mind was foggy, but you knew for sure you were going to remember this day. You were the first to pull away, nearly making Sherlock pout but you distracted him with a question. "Is there any occasion?"

Sherlock grimaced slightly. "No but I realized I have not given you what any woman would expect from their boyfriend: A kiss." Your heart swelled up but then you realized what he called himself. "Boyfriend?"

He let his grimace show completely. "If you want me to be. Three months had been long enough for both of us," He gave a slight smile. "and I want to take things to another level."

You smiled at him, "I want you to be my boyfriend, and I want to be your girlfriend." Sherlock grinned at you. A thought suddenly entered your mind.

"By chance, did Dr. Watson put you up to this?" You asked with a teasing smirk. "No, but he gave me a piece of his mind for making you wait and for that, I am sorry." He meant it.

"Apology accepted. I admit, Sherlock, that I have started becoming impatient." You became clean with him. "You have every right to. I, after all, made you wait, and I tested your patience." He came clean as well.

You hear the door open and you smile apologetically at him. "Duty calls." He nodded at you with a small smile. "I will come back tonight, Y/N. We're going out." It was all he said before he turned and left the library.

You smiled at his leaving form before heading back to your desk to assist the newcomer.

John Hamish Watson
You and John were in the cafe. The cafe wherein you had your first date. You asked John to meet with you. You had something to inform him.

"John," You started. You stared at his eyes, memorizing its color. Remembering the color when in darkness and in the light. "I have to leave."

John widened his eyes. He opened his mouth, "What do you mean you have to leave?" His voice came out softly but you knew he was shocked and hurting.