He Meets Your Family

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock was not able to meet any of your family. All your relatives are dead, including your parents. He was bothered by this, despite your assurances.

With the generous help of Mycroft, he gathered data about your family. Pictures presented to his eyes. He captured the information. Through papers, he was able to learn about your family and more of who you were and what shaped you as the person you are today. He made it a habit to visit the grave of your parents once a month with you.

-

John Watson
John has met your family. He is the best friend of your younger brother, and someone your older brother respects and at some point, trusts.

Sherlock didn't bother giving the talk. He lives with John, he spends most of his time with John, you swear if you hadn't existed, they would have ended up together. Sherlock trusts John, and he trusts him to take care of you. God knows you need someone.

Mycroft, meanwhile, was wary. He did another background check of John. He tried gathering intel to use for blackmail in the event he breaks your heart. He did not succeed. If John was not threatened when it came to Sherlock, he most certainly would not when it comes to you. Mycroft did kidnap John once again to have a "talk" with him. When he meant "talk", he meant threaten. John wasn't affected much.

-

Greg Lestrade
One thing was certain. Mrs. Hudson absolutely adores Greg. Once your Aunt gave her approval, it took little time and effort to receive your parents' approval.

Your twin sisters took their time growing comfortable around Greg. They scared him the first few visits. Greg earned their respect when he got the upper hand, nearly scaring them to death. They teamed up together to scare you. It was better than them trying to kick him out.

-

Mycroft Holmes
Mycroft has met Molly through and because of Sherlock plenty of times. He never paid her any mind, not until he met you.

After meeting you, Mycroft ensured Molly Hooper was taken care of and received the credit and gratitude she deserved for putting up with his brother. Mycroft saw Molly in a different light after he realized all the things she did not just for Sherlock, but for everyone, including the dead.

Molly felt intimidated by Mycroft. It was no surprise to her you took a liking to him. Obviously since you fell for the man, you saw something in him. Molly gave her approval, no questions asked. She witnessed how Mycroft would fuss and care for those dear to him. She saw behind the mask of the Ice Man, and she knew he would treat you right.

Molly still talked with Mycroft. Experiencing heartbreak firsthand from a Holmes, she was still wary of Mycroft despite how different he and Sherlock are. Her worries were put to rest after his assurances and promise. Molly takes the time to bake sweets for you and Mycroft. He secretly enjoys it.

-

Jam Moriarty
Jim was the perfect gentleman when he came to meet your parents. Your mother adored him. Your father saw right through him.

You knew your parents wouldn't approve of Jim, especially your mother. Your father knew something was up but he trusted you to tell him when you're ready, and he trusts your judgement. Since you chose Jim, he'll trust that choice. It doesn't mean he trusts Jim.

To Jim's amusement, your father had a talk with him. To his dismay, your father saw right through the mask he wore. Your father let him off the hook. He saw how happy you were with Jim. You would light up when Jim entered the room. You would glow when you talk about him. Your father let you both be, but he'll be keeping an eye.