Couple Song

Sherlocked Holmes

Pieces - Andrew Belle

There's too much smoke to see it
There's too much broke to feel this
I love you, I love you
And all of your pieces

Sherlock was more emotional than his older brother, that much was certain but he was once ignorant in emotions. He won't be certain of what he'd be feeling. He is, however, sure of one thing: He loves you. Despite all the smoke, barriers and walls covering it, he loves you. And you love him, despite how cold, intimidating and selfish you may look like. 

John Watson 

This Love - Taylor Swift

In silent screams
In wildest dreams
I never dreamed of this

It never crossed your mind that you would experience love. Love meant for a romantic partner but it seemed fate had different plans. Who would be bold enough to confront you? Who would learn to love and accept you? Who would be approved by your brothers? The universe threw in John Hamish Watson, a former army doctor, the only friend of Sherlock Holmes and a man Mycroft can rely upon. The universe worked in your favor and fate did indeed exist.

Greg Lestrade

Hero - Faouzia

If I was your hero, would you be mine?
I know this ain't a fairytale, this is real life
But if I were to save you, would you do the same?
And catch me if I'm fallin', fallin', fallin', fallin'?

You have saved many people, and solved many cases in your career. Even before you met Greg, you saved people and had no one. No one would be there to watch your back, to take care of you or to protect you. No one was there to save you. And Greg being a Detective Inspector, had many people to watch his back but even then they only do it out of service, or loyalty? Who knows. It isn't the fairytale in books people would read. It's real life.

Mycroft Holmes

A Man Without Love - Engelbert Humperdinck

I had no loving arms to hold me
Every day I wake up, 
then I start to break up
Lonely is a man without love
Every day I start out, 
then I cry my heart out
Lonely is a man without love

Each day was the same for Mycroft Holmes. The same goal, the same objective and same processing. He accepted his job along with these moments when he would be alone. He admits, he is alone but he never once considered nor accepted that he was lonely, that is until you came. The very same could be said to you. You were only needed when your superiors would be faced with a problem. Your younger sister needed you less and less and so you went down the path of being alone, until it became loneliness. Two unlikely lonely people brought together.

Jim Moriarty

Staring at The Sun - MIKA

Send my love down in those rays of light
Through your window on your tired eyes
Say good morning,
Say it to the Sun,
Like you're talking, talking to someone

With Jim's choice of career, days with him turned less and less until it became days of not seeing him. Weeks of no communication, months of no news from him, but you had hope. And you had faith in him. You waited and waited and he would come back, just as he promised every time he leaves. You know that the sun will be guiding him to you, and you to him.