CHAPTER 8

Charlene's pov

The last man before I fight the queen, I was standing nervously in front of him as he smirked and swayed his sword trying to intimidate me, and honestly if I didn't fight bigger men I would be intimidated by his scars.

We kept waiting for the queen to come and watch but of course she didn't show up so Lupus signaled for us to start. His smile disappeared and he charged at me at full speed, he kept pushing me with the sword and I started sliding backwards. He wanted to push me out of the circle. I fastly crouch and tried to kick him but he grabbed my leg and shoved me to the side making me fall, good thing I had a good grip on the sword. He's too big for me to trip,

"Is this the princess that beat all of you?!" He said chuckling loudly, so I took the moment where he was distracted being an egoistic bitch and cut his pants. I watched them fall on the ground as his face turned from a smirk into embarrassment, he tried to hide his penis and leave the circle but of course I wouldn't let him leave without pay the price. I put my leg out and he tripped on it falling on his face, I rolled my eyes with a smile and handed my sword to Lupus who was smiling back at me. I was honestly sad that she didn't come watch like she promised, since that bitch came here I didn't see the queen.

I walked through the hallways trying to get to my room just to see the queen walking with the princess on her side. They stopped for a second and the queen pushed Katia's hair behind her ear while the queen said something that they both laughed at.

Without being able to control myself, I started stomping towards her. My loud walking caught her attention, she was about to speak but I cut her off.

"You promised you'll watch every fight! You promised Leonor but since this bitch came to this cursed place, all you do is stick to her side." The queen leaned closer to Katia's ear, the princess nodded and left both of us standing looking at each other.

"I honestly thought you were a caring person, Leo. But of course like any other person with penis, you use it to think. Screw y-" Before I can finish my sentence I felt her grab me by the shoulders and slam me against the wall behind me. Her face was very close to mine, and that made my breathing stop. I was too nervous to let air fill my lungs, her hands were still gripping my collar as she breathed heavily.

"Can you shut up for a second, Charlene." She said against my lips, I unconsciously nodded and waited for her to speak.

"Katia and I are not a thing, she's married. I don't think anyone's touch can make me feel the way you do, I was just being a good host and didn't want her to feel left out because if you and I stay in one room together I won't stop looking at you" she whispered her lips brushing on mine making a small whimper leave my mouth, her hands caressed my cheeks then without further notice she pulled my face closer crashing our lips together. Her hands wrapped around my waist and held me tightly, mine were on her face holding it as our lips moved in sync, I couldn't describe the feeling this was making me feel. The weird ticklish feeling in my stomach or the goosebumps all over my skin.

I pulled away to catch my breath and when I opened my eyes she was already staring at me intensely, her chest was moving fast trying to catch her breath as well.

"W-what was that for?" I asked breathlessly, she smiled and planted a small kiss on my lips.

"You talk too much" she kept pecking my lips softly and for some reason I enjoyed them. I even wanted more, I waited until she wanted to kiss me again and I caught her bottom lip between my lips and started sucking on it. Her eyes darkened a little as they stared at me, the grip around my waist tightened and the next thing I know I was picked up with my legs around her waist. I kept nibbling on her lip as she made her way somewhere, I took my time to tangle my hands in her short hair and touch the back of her neck and I didn't regret any second of it because it was the softest.

"If you keep touching my neck like that, I'm gonna make love to you like there's no tomorrow" she breathed in my ear her voice going a little deeper, the feeling between my legs worsened and the heat rushed to my face quickly so I hid it in her neck out of embarrassment.

I pulled away and looked at her face, her sharp features and now darker grey eyes caught my blue ones. As if she knew I was making sure this was real, she smiled and kissed my jawline and all I did was hold her face closer to my skin.

She gently laid me on her bed kissing me softly, her lips tracing all over my face and neck even my collarbone, and I was just a hot mess under her strong body. Her hands untied the leather and threw it somewhere on the floor leaving me in a loose shirt, she kissed places I didn't even know would make my back arch for her. I want her to touch me in so many ways, so bad...

************************
Smut or no smut next chap??

-S