CHAPTER 19

Charlene's pov

Leo left this morning to go talk to her men, and Freda the woman who saved me was sleeping in the room outside, I carefully sat up on the bed and walked to the door. Freda was still sleeping so I went to cabinet and searched for something to eat but I only found a bottle of wine, before I can reached. I felt a body stand next to me and taller woman grab the wine bottle and put it on the counter.

"I see you're awake" she said with a small smile, she opened the bottle and poured me a glass and then poured herself one.

"I didn't get to thank you for what you did Freda" I said putting my hand on her chest in a thankful manner, she smiled and gently tapped my hand.

"I did what anyone would do" she whispered closer to my face, for some reason her being this close made my cheeks warmer than usual. I pulled away and went to sit on the couch and watched her take a sip of her drink while she stared at me.

"So what happened between you and my brother?" She asked, her brother?

"You mean Frederick?" I replied in surprise, she nodded looking annoyed. I guess their relationship wasn't the best, I sighed and leaned back on the couch looking at the sealing.

"We were supposed to get married, because I was a queen without a heir and he wasn't married. Our kingdoms were supposed to help each other, but he betrayed me and pushed me from a waterfall" I said thinking of that day, I can't believe I trusted someone that easily.

"Aren't you married to Leo?" She said sitting next to me and put her arm behind me.

"Well legally I am, but I thought she was dead. Until two days ago when she saved me. Why am I always getting saved?" I asked myself loudly making Freda chuckle, her hand started to rub my back and shoulders in a comforting way which made me feel a little uncomfortable since I didn't really know the woman at all.

"Well you don't have to worry dear, I won't let anything bad happen to you" she smiled leaning closer to me, I chuckled nervously and was about to scoot away when the door opened. Leo stared at the scene in confusion, switching her gaze from me to Freda then back to me then back at Freda.

"What, did I, say, Freda?" She asked menacingly to the woman who had a smirk across her face. I looked between them then rolled my eyes, of course they're going to fight. To see who's better at protecting and saving me, I got up with a loud sigh and walked back inside the room. I heard them talk for a while but then everything went quiet, good. Time to rest a little, I was very exhausted. Before I can fully sleep, I felt the bedside dip and someone's arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer.

"What are you doing?" I asked, she just shushed me and put her face on the back of my neck planting small kisses, her hand gently rubbed my sides in a comforting manner and I pushed myself further against her.

Leo's soft snorts were heard a few moments later making me chuckle slightly because I was the one who's supposed to be tired, with the calmness of the place and her warmth coating me I was able to finally fall asleep too.

-------

For the last few days, Leo has been coming to check on me then go back to her castle because she still had to take care of everything there. I stayed with Freda most of the time, besides from being a very flirty woman she was actually nice to talk to and a little funny I might say.

I was changing to a much more comfortable fit that Leo brought me from the castle when a hand touched my naked shoulders, I thought someone was going to choke me to death so I elbowed the person hearing them groan. I turned around to find Leo bent over holding her stomach, I rolled my eyes with an amused look.

"Don't sneak up on me like that again" I said with a small chuckle, she gave me a thumbs up but didn't say anything. She walked to the bed and laid back with her hands on her abdomen, I grabbed the shirt and put it on wrapping the laces around but I couldn't tie them behind me.

"Can you please help me, Leo?" I said without looking at her, I heard her move and her fingers gently brushed against mine while she held on the laces. She pulled me back by then and my back leaned against her front. She was looking at me through the mirror, I avoided mirrors the whole time I've been here because I didn't want to see how bad the wound was.

I felt her lips against my skin as she gently kissed my neck where I wasn't hurt. I didn't even notice that she has already tied the laces and her arms were wrapped around my waist.

"I know what you're thinking princess..." She whispered against my skin and I loved the ticklish feeling, as for what she said, I wasn't pretty sure she could understand.

"I don't think so Leo" I said looking down, she turned me around to look at her and started unlacing her jacket. I gave her a confused look but my eyes were stuck staring at her chest and we'll defined abs. She grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach, I tried to pull it away but she tightened her grip. She started moving it to the side, I felt a small bump and I looked up to catch her eyes. She had a small smile but I was already confused.

"You gave me this darling, you don't remember" she chuckled making my eyes go wide when I remembered that day when I hit her on the side. She let go of my hand but I didn't drop it, I kept it on her skin gently caressing the scar. Without realizing, my other hand landed on her stomach as I started caressing all over soft body. I reached her shoulders and I grabbed the jacket pushing it off of her, I looked at her again and this time her lips were slightly agape while her eyes were watching my every move.

I moved closer to her and started kissing the scar that I gave her, my lips moved softly on her skin jumping from spot to another until I found my face between her boobs, I went upwards until I reached her neck. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, I smirked at her dazed self and put one finger on her chest and started pushing her backwards until her legs hit the bed.

I had no idea where this confidence was coming from but she seemed to like it and so did I, I sat on her lap feeling a soft bump under me, I grabbed her arms touching on the defined muscles then put them on my thighs, I pushed her short hair out of her face and grabbed her jaw gently pulling her closer to my face.

"For a big scary monster, you look so soft..." I whispered against her lip, without letting me say anything else she wrapped her hand around my neck which I wasn't expecting and crashed her lips against mine, a kiss that I didn't know I was carving. Her lips moved on mine so desperately and I couldn't help but release a throaty moan against them.

She flipped me over my back and pushed both my wrists on top of my head, she pulled away from the intense make out session and stared at me with half opened eyes. She leaned closer to my ear and whispered,

"I might be soft for you, but he isn't..." She pushed her hips and her hard print hit me right in the core making me yelp in surprise.

The door opened and Freda walked in but Leo didn't move at all, she cleared her throat making the both of us look at her.

"Alright, lovebirds it's time to leave. You can fuck like the dirty animals you are when we go back to the castle" she said annoyed making Leo chuckle, she got off of me and Freda gasped.

"Sometimes I forget how huge your dick is" my head spun to look at her so fast that I almost broke it, her eyes were staring at Leo's crotch area that had a huge bulge and honestly...so was I. I couldn't not stare....

*********************
Hmmm what do you think?

-S