Prologue Ig? The Glitched And Confused Reality.

Note : I'm just trying something new and also just because I'm bored (I'll try to continue the Other stories don't worry- I'm VERY VERY VERYYYY Busy at the moment with some stuff ;-;)

Edit from october 19 2022 : the starting chapters are trash but if you want to know what happens then continue to read this story from chapter to chapter, it gets better in the later chapters like chapter 9.

_________________

A Man Walks Into His Room And Starts Gaming.

We Can See On His Screen Him Absolutely Slaughtering A Group Of 23 Full Enchanted Netherite Geared Players.

The Year Is 2028.

Why Are Players Still Only Using Netherite Gear And Not Something Better?

Cause A Person With Netherite Was Already Kinda Harder To Kill Than It Was Already With Diamond Armour.

So Minecraft Stopped adding New Armour Sets That Would Be Above The Stronger and Only Added 2 New Armour Sets Ever Since The 6 years, Not Stronger Than Diamond But Maybe Close.

One was called Mythril, It was A Hard to find ore and Is 1.3× Stronger Than normal iron armour.

The second is Already removed from the game and it was an April fools Update, The armour set was called Fire Fly Armour, Where You Make Armour Out Of The Removed Mob, The Fire Flies. The Armour Breaks 2.5× Faster Than Gold But It's 2× Stronger Than Leather.

There's Some History I guess?

The Man Continues Playing The Game As He Laughs In a Somehow Maniacal But Soothing And Calm Voice.

Little Does This Killing Machine Know, He's About To Have A Huge Purpose, Sadly For The Victims, It Involves Anything, Including Murder.

..•Somewhere In An Outside Space•..

"..."

"\/
|○v.....C@n....|\|ot......D0n't............pLe-&×"

".....I.... JVst.... fEeI.. l¡|<E .....|-|@uE....T0"

"...|\|0.......D0|\|t.....|-|@uE.....T0..."

"..."

"$○rR\/
|...."

.

.

.

.

.

Suddenly The Whole World Has Changed In A Matter Of Seconds.

Someone About To Get Punched Suddenly Doesn't as he Sees The guy Struggling To Punch Forward As Everytime He Tries To It Goes Backwards Instead.

LIKE everyone around them trying to walk forward But they keep going backwards instead.

When The Bully gets the idea to try punching backwards to make it forward, it works as he punches the Poor Boy... Forwards?

The boy, instead of being flung back he flung forward.

.
.

In Another Area, People Are Trying To Look Left, But They Instead Look Right, They Try To Look Up But They Instead Look Down.

.
.

In Another Area, Truck-kun... Instead Of Continuing On forward and causing and isekai death, the truck suddenly moves backwards instead and causes and Truck+Car Crash Isekai Death For Someone.

.
.

In Another Area, A Stabbed Man Dies And The Culprit Tries To Run But Instead Runs Backwards And Hits A Wall But Is Recoiled To The Wall And Thus making Him just Hit The Wall and stick to It for 3 seconds.

Everyone is In Shock As What Happened but Instead of widening Their Eyes It slightly closes them.

The Stabby Stabby Stabber Tries To walk But Can't As He Is Instead walking Backwards, To the wall.

The Cameraman Zooms Into The Stabbed Man's ID As It Is Revealed To Be A Guy Named Satoru Mikami.

.
.

"Frick Yeah... Hahahahahahha.. Haa.... Wow That Definitely Sounded Like a Crazy Maniac If he Forgot how To Be Evil Sounding."

Suddenly Clown Kept Going Down Below His Chair Crouching instead Of Going To stand up from his chair.

"...tahw?- huh!? Tahw ma I gniyas.. Ma I gnikaeps sdrawkcab!?"

Clown Tries to Say What Backwards.
"W...wha...whaaaaaaaaaaaa?"

"Whaaaaat?"

"..."

As Clown Pierce Learns How To Move Around... He Hears A Sound Coming closer to his apartment.

"Huh? W-...wha-....what..... is...... so-...sou....sound....?"

Suddenly An Airplane Crashes Into Clown Pierce/JesterPenetrator/Clown/Jester/Pierce/Penetrator's House And Sends Clown Pierce/JesterPenetrator/Clown/Jester/Pierce/Penetrator's Body Flying But Not In The Opposite Direction, Into The Plane And The Body Goes Crazy And Lands In The Baggage Area As It Closes And The Plane Falls Out But It Falls Up. And then Reaches Outer space and Killing Everyone Inside....Maybe? WHO KNOWS!?

...

...Don't Ask.

Anyways....

Clown Pierce/JesterPenetrator/Clown/Jester/Pierce/Penetrator's Soul Is Being Transferred To a New World.

His Main Body Reached The Sun Cause It Took a While And Now Suddenly A Teeny Tiny Universal Explosion Happens And Suddenly...

"SJDHJWHDWJWJDBHWDHVW EJDIDIWHDIWH WHAT THE F-"

Clown Pierce/JesterPenetrator/Clown/Jester/Pierce/Penetrator Has awoken.

(By the way, The Whole "Clown Pierce/JesterPenetrator/Clown/Jester/Pierce/Penetrator" Is Canon For some Reason)

____________________

First Chapter, Done.

Now to get the second chapter out so i feel more motivated .

Oh and also tell me if there is any mistakes like how this text is not supposed to be in Bold but I'm to lazy to change it anyways.

Cya!