Literally Just Chilling and Meeting a Slime.

Note : I have a valedictorian speech to do in a few weeks so expect no activity from me for like 2 or 4 weeks ;-;

___________________________

We Were walking through what these Trio Of Idiots Call The Great Jura Forest.

They Said This Forest Is Inhabited By ALOT Of Creatures, Dangerous Ones To.

But In My Opinion, This Forest Is like One of those forests In minecraft with a specific Biome type you hate that just goes on Endlessly.

Oh And Also, I Was Hunting In This Place Like  Perhaps Maybe a Few Hours Ago? Meh.

So While We Were Heading To....

Wait...

"Where Are we heading t-"

Suddenly Some weird noise that sounded like someone dying from sweating too much minecraft was heard.

"W-wh- what was that????"

'Your m- wait no, overused joke.'

But then We noticed Kaval Running from Giant ants As For fun, I Ran with him.

Oh and everyone else was running.

"I shouldn't have poked the Giant Ant's Nest!"

"What!? KAVAL!"

"I Was Just Poking It! NOT a Big deal!"

'Why Am I Teamed With These People.'

°•.[Literally Three Days Later].•°

"AHHHH!"

"This Is Your Fault Kaval-san!"

"You just had to poke the Ant Nest with a Sword!"

"B-be Quiet! I'm your leader!"

"So Careless Even Though You're The Leader!"

"Urgh!"

That's right. We were running. From giant ants. For three days straight.

Now, I'm actually pretty fine, my hunger bar is still full and I also May or may not have slept while running.

So I'm fine Mentally And Physically.

I'm really not sure about the others.

"I'll Stop Them."

Suddenly I Noticed A Step Moving Towards The Giant Ants, I Stopped Running and the trio of idiots also stopped running.

We looked back and saw the Mask Woman Obliterating The Giant Ants Like Its Nothing.

Well, before we knew it, all the ants were unalived.

"W-wow..."

"That was so cool!"

Suddenly I Notice An ant Rising From The Bodies Of Ants and about to unalive the Masked Woman.

I was about to interfere until Note 9392 Told Me :

Note 9392 : Plot Armour Of The Character Has been Activated.》

'Oh ok... Wait! Plot armour!?'

Finally the trio noticed the ant rising up.

"Wait! Shizu-san! There are still Undefeated Ones!"

Then we all heard a voice.

"Get out of the way!"n a user

Suddenly, Before The Masked woman could get Attacked, A Black Strike Of Lighting Over killed That Giant Ant.

'Plot Armour At It's Finest, Kinda'

However the Masked Woman's Mask Fell Off and Now She Is Unmasked Woman.

Actually- shouldn't I just use her name?

Meh, its better calling her Masked Woman, but right now she has evolved into Unmasked Woman.

Anyways, The smoke clears out as we see a slime with the mask of the unmasked woman on it's head.

"...a slime-?"

"What? Got a problem with slimes?"

I tried to answer "ye-"

But I was rudely cut off by the guy from idiot trio.

"No"

'Bruh.'

"Im sorry, Because it's a skill I'm not used to, I couldn't control it's power very well, are you hurt?"

"I'm Saved, thank you very much"

"Haaaahh..."

The slime looks towards the leader of the idiot trio.

"What's wrong, are you guys injured?"

"Huh?.. no.. what's it called? mental fatigue?"

"We were running from those ants for 3 days straight."

Then The trio started complaining about how they lost their equipment and stuff and how they are incredibly hungry.

The slime then tells them they can have a nice meal back at his place.

Then they suspected the slime to maybe be bad or something but then he says "I'm not a bad slime" or something.

And suddenly Masked Woman Trusts the Slime.

And then we head off the this slime's place or village as it calls it.

And also, I Feel Like Everyone Ignored me.

Whatever.
I'll just go head and follow them. I Guess.

_______________________

Not much in this chapter but atleast i did something?

Anyways,
Cya!