The One-Sided Battle Against The Army Of Orcs.

Note : I'm getting out 2 chapters instead of 1 today cause another sudden burst of motivation, though I'm sorry I can't publish more cause I'll be busy studying the whole day tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy!

________________________

We just helped out this Lizardwoman who told us about how her brother who apparently was the guy who showed up at their village acting all High and Mighty.

I could've killed that guy but Instead I watched him get beaten up by a child

I could've killed that guy but Instead I watched him get beaten up by a child. Which was satisfying to say the least. Sadly my buddy Clown wasn't there at the time to see it.

Though we did meet the same day that the child beat the guy up, it happened like a few hours before he arrived.

Honestly that guy is really fun to talk to. We both are Arsonists, which I didn't know the meaning to until he told me which I think is pretty cool. Setting fire to things we don't own.

Sounds like something I would do to Orcs considering they are already owned by the Orc Lord. So would that make me an arsonist?..

..Arsonists, Sounds like a perfect title for me and Clown If we ever want to get a title for burning the Orcs into a state where they can be considered burnt food.. or maybe ashes.

Gobta suddenly disappears and so does Ranga. Seems like we have arrived...

Oh, yeah.. we have arrived.

Time to have some fun.

I throw a Hell Flare》 in multiple places burning alot of Orcs. The rest of the Kijins, which are my kind, start going out to attack in all places Orcs are found, making sure to not hold back.

Ranga also just Summoned some twisty things which I believe are called Tornadoes or Twisters. My teacher, Clown, taught me this Ofcourse.

And Ofcourse, I made sure to tell Clown via Thought Transmission about this. Though he responded with this..

'..I'll be there. I wanna have fun too.' Clown.

Suddenly, I feel a presence that everyone else probably felt. It grew stronger in just 9 seconds.

Everyone suddenly sees a large pillar of Blue Fire. The Clown Has Arrived.. In all his Fiery Royal Glory. I suddenly hear something via Thought Transmission.

'Benimaru. Let's have a fire show, shall we?' Clown.

'..alright fellow arsonist.'

.

.

.

.

Me and a Lizardwoman ran towards the cavern area that the lizardmen live in and took down any resistances against releasing their chieftain.