Friends With a Demon Lord And Beating Up A Phobio.

Note : Grass is a type of vegetation in the Poaceae family, characterized by its small, narrow leaves and short stems that sprout roughly an inch or two above the soil.

This vegetal foliage is comprised of a collection of root nodes that are typically grouped together in a bunched formation, allowing the species to spread simultaneously in multiple directions during growth.

This expansion is largely due to the effort of the plant genus’ main vertical organ, the rhizome. As one of the earth’s most abundant resources, grass serves many purposes, including providing food for livestock, support for ecosystems and habitats, and acting as the primary source of sustenance for certain wildlife species.

Additionally, the presence of grass can also help with water regulation, reducing soil erosion and decreasing the occurrence of floods.

Change my mind.

_________________________________

"..you're a Demon Lord!?" Clown.

"Yup!" Milim.

"And you're that strong?" Clown.

"Yep! But— I wasn't going all out! And since that seemed like all you could do, I just matched your strength! Even then, you're a good sparring partner! Fight me more often!" Milim.

She's one of those people that find fighting the most fun thing to do in the universe.. am I right?

《Nice : "yep."》

Well great, but still, if she was holding back, then I wonder how strong she is when she goes all out. Fuck, I can't use 《Clowning Pierce》 now because of the fact its apparently on Hibernation or some sh-

"Hello?" Milim.

"Shfsqjgdak- ah yes?" Clown.

"So are you going to be a Demon Lord or not?" Milim.

"..demon Lord.... I'm the Conquerer of Flames so becoming A Demon Lord might not be a good choice on my end..." Clown.

"Conqueror of flames..." milim says before opening her mouth like :o

"You're that other masked guy who damaged the Orc Lord the most!" Milim.

"..haha, yes... I know, rumours around about me, the Hero, Conqueror of Flames, beating the Orc Lord, I know." Clown says, rather proud.

"Oh! You're the hero?" Milim.

Clown suddenly feels as if he's been shot in the back by an arrow.

"Ooh! And you have rumours about you? You must be popular!" Milim.

Clown suddenly feels like he got hit by a truck.

"Hmm... wait, what's your name again? Or did you not tell me your name?" Milim.

Clown then suddenly feels as if the whole eifell tower stabbed into him at light speed.

Fuckk..  these words do this to you when popularity gets into your head for a second-

"It's..  clown...- agh! my back-" Clown.

"Clown? Is that your alias? Or did your parents name you that?" Milim.

...wait.
Am I human?

...wait.
Why the fuck am I thinking about that, ofcourse I am.