¹Fixing The Problem In The Great Jura Forest, Orcs.

Note : I'm using up 4 hours of my supposed to be 4 hours sleep on this chapter! You better tell me to break a leg!

*crack* ...AHHHH-

_____________________________

"Ruler Of Monsters, Rimuru Tempest, and The Conqueror Of Flames, Clown Pierce. I would like you to.. Defeat The Orc Lord." Treyni.

"..."

"Uh- uhm... you're asking me?" Rimuru.

"..."
"Huh? Oh- Ahem... and you're also asking me?" Clown.

"Yes. That's Right." Treyni.

"That's quite a selfish request from someone who just came out of nowhere." Benimaru.

"Why have you come here? There are races far stronger than goblins out there." Benimaru.

"Yes, that is true. If the Ogres' homeland were at full strength, perhaps I would've gone there." Treyni.

The kijin's eyes widen a bit upon hearing this.

"Though, even If I had done that, I still could not have ignore 2 certain Individual's existences." Treyni.

"Us Dryads could not hope to fight the Orc Lord and it's Army alone. This is why we've come to to request assistance from someone strong." Treyni.

"And my my, Not just one but 2." Treyni.

'Why does this lady keep eyeing me and.. Rimuru? Was it? Yeah. Why does this lady keep eyeing me and Rimuru up?'

"The idea that an Orc Lord Existed was still just a theory to us.." Rimuru.

"...I'm sorry but what's an Orc Lord again?" Clown.

"..."
"Anyways, The Dryads have knowledge of essentially everything that happens In this forest." Treyni.

'Yeah yeah, ignore me all you want!'

《An Orc Lord Is-》

'I don't need to know anymore! I can just live with knowing That The Orc Lord is A Lord Orc and that's all I need to know!"

《Sure. We will no longer be giving any information about Orc Lords specifically.》

'Good.'

"The Orc Lord Does Exist." Treyni.

"..."

"..."

"..."
"If a Dryad acknowledges it.." hobgoblin chief.

"Then it must be true." Dwarf #1

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Wait what were we talking about again-" Clown.

"...Give me some time to answer." Rimuru.

"I will be backing up the Kijin, but I don't to go poking at a hornet's nest for no reason." Rimuru.

"Let me stock up the information we know and don't know before I answer. Despite how I look-" Rimuru.

'A child.'

"-I'm still the leader here!" Rimuru.

.

.

.

.

In this scene, we can see Treyni sitting in between Dwarf #1 and the Goblin Chief.

"Anyways.. let's continue the conference. Does anyone have any idea what the Orcs might be after?" Rimuru.