The Choice And Becoming Wanderer Boi?

Note : i will speedrun this chapter so i can speedrun to time travelling (aka sleeping).

_______________________

《Note 665 : so... which one... pick... c a r e f u l l y....》

....

"What you thought there was gonna be some dramatic sequence of me picking the kind of quest I'm gonna do?"

《Note 665 : wha- you're supposed to act like your in a state of overthinking and actually be overthinking and overwhelmed by the fact of ruining or helping the storyline of this stupid world- and what do you mean 'dramatic'? That's what your life is supposed to be like!》

"I'm just on my way to check on the corpses I le-"

Clown Arrives As he was talking and sees something interesting happening.

"ooh... imma just hide in this tree... i arrived.. and...people..?"

《Note 665 :... are you paying attention?》

"If there are people.. and they look like they have everything in the world... kinda?... then.. is there Civilization?????"

《Note 665 : umm... please choose?》

"Gasp! Are they taking my kills? And also why the flip are they so... weird looking?"

《Note 665 : JUST PI-》

"SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT"

《Note 665: ......》

"Oh wow... didn't think AyoDen's technique was actually this effective. I should try Dani's Shut to see if it would be just as effective...."

《Note 665 : ....》

"That's interesting.. real.. interesting...."

"..."

"I'll decide now."

《Note 665 : finally.》

.
.
.

"How long has it been- 2 minutes? Yeah that's enough fake overthinking for me, i was seriously only thinking about that will slap meme and it's been literal years since that happened..."

《Note 665 : bruh... whatever, help or ruin-》

"I'll tell you my choice, so shut up... I pick ----"

(A/N : HAHAHAH! I'M SO EVIL! not like the choice will be revealed next chapter or anything, PFFT- why would i-)

(A/N : wait... doesn't the title of the story say he's gonna ruin the timeline? Oh sh-)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oi!"

"EENDHWHJbsbb- ...Ahem.. What. (in an intimidating voice)"

"How do I Become A Uh.. Wanderer Boi?"

"....Do you mean... Adventurer-?"

"yes yes yes- That!"

"...well you should take the test thing? I don't know, I Don't know much! I barely go out of my house!"

"... *sigh*, I guess I'll just ask someone else.."

Clown Walks Away And Finds The Next Person That Looks Like They Know Where The Test Thing Is.