again

Aurora arrived at their rendezvous spot. Theo was already standing there. One hand on his head, the other holding his phone. She assumed he was waiting for her to call him.

He heard her footsteps approaching, and looked up. Aurora has never seen someone's eyes light up that bright before. Not even Ron's when they were together.

Theo began walking to her. And she realized how good looking he was. She always knew it, but tonight, the view was clearer. She was the only person there with him. The moonlight was shining on his skin. He was beaming. He looked unreal. And it was 11 o'clock. How could he be so effortlessly beautiful?

Before he could say anything, Aurora stood on her tiptoes and kissed him. But he wasn't like the night before. Not hot and full of passion. He was gentle and sweet. She liked that a whole lot better.

Her hand stayed on his neck and his found its way to her waist. Theo pressed their body closer together. He seemed to like that a lot. Her hand reaches his hair. She liked playing with them, those cute little curls.

She pulled away, and they locked eyes. His hand cupped her face. With a smile, he whispered, "Hi." The sweetest hi Aurora has ever heard.

She chuckled. "Hi."

"What made you change your mind?" he asked.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he still had his hands on her waist. Aurora gave him another quick peck, and answered, "You. Just you."

"Really?" he teased, lifting an eyebrow.

"Mhm," she nodded. "Turns out you're very persuasive."

"Aw," he smirked. "Am I really?"

This was what he's been dreaming of for years. This, right here. Theo did all he could to atrract Aurora's attention ever since her breakup with Ron Weasley. And he finally got it.

He finally got it, and all he needed to do was wait for her to text the wrong number. It was all pretty funny to him. But it all worked out anyway.

"I wanna show you something," he said to her, taking her hand and leading her to the room of requirement.

"And that is?" Aurora asked.

"Have you ever heard of the room of requirement?"

"Of course I have," she replied. "I'm not stupid, I'm friends with Hermione Granger."

Theo chuckled at her remark. After walking for some time, they arrived. He mumbled a spell. This room knew him, and it always knew exactly what he needed.

"You like parks?" he asked her. She grinned, and nodded.

The grand doors opened, revealing a park setting. With benches, trees, ponds, swings. Aurora entered, greeted by the smell of fresh grass hitting her nostrils, the sound of leaves crunching below her feet as she walked. The plus side of a park created by magic, was that it didn't have dog poop scattered all over the place.

Aurora looked at Theo, standing behind her. There he was again, looking perfect. He caught her eyes, and his cheeks slowly turned red. She saw it. It was adorable.

"Do you like it?" he asked. She walked towards him and tugged on his shirt. She pulled him down closer to her face, and kissed him.

She heard him chuckle. She felt it. He wrapped his arm around her, a hand on her chin as he deepened the kiss.

But soon he pulled away. As much as he loved the feeling of her lips touching his, he did want to show Aurora Potter that he was a master at planning first dates.