Chapter one-the stupid invitation

Chapter one-The stupid invitation

It was just gonna be a normal day, that was until you had heard a knock on your door. It was odd because no one rarely came here and no one ever knocked when someone did come by. You were just situated at one of your chairs reading a book next to the fireplace while listening to the rain. Yeah it made it more strange now..It was fucking raining? Why the hell would someone be here in the middle of a rainstorm?

Sighing you stood up from your chair and placed your book down walking to your front door. The knocking had continued until you reached the door, your hand was slightly above the doorknob...this all felt..bad, like something would go wrong right when you opened that door. You were tense as you stared at the handle. Its probably just my imagination..I do love reading horror stories, you thought chalking it up to just some weird feeling after reading to many horror stories.

As you opened the door you were expecting to see the mail man..but he wasn't there? Confused, you looked around, stepping outside of your house to peek and see if there was anyone on the sides of the house. But you stopped when you felt something crinkle under the weight of your slippers, You turned your attention down to the concrete floor when you noticed...A letter?

Now why would a letter be at your doorstep at an ungodly hour like this? As you picked up the letter it became much more clearer to you. Oh..of course this is his way of inviting me to his stupid rich house. It was in invitation to Markiplier Manor,

                You've been cordially invited
                                       to
                                Poker Night
                                         At
                           Markiplier Manor
                                     At 12pm

I sighed as I walked back inside, the words were very blurry because it had gotten wet while it was on my doorstep. I placed it on my kitchen counter as I sat back down in my chair, now why the hell would he want to invite everyone for a get together now? After what had happened with him and celince and William, and then with Phantom and forest..I would have assumed he didn't want to be near any of them..well maybe he didn't even invite them? Who knows honestly.

As I sat there just listening to the fireplace and the crackling of wood being burned you seemed..to be contemplating on what to do..It would be nice to go see old friends again. Of course though you had been busy..being the town's district attorney was no easy job, nor did it barely give you any time for breaks.

"It wouldn't hurt to see damien, Phantom, and Forest."..It really was a shame though that Phantom had lost custody of them during the court for who would take Forest after the divorce..Mark had defiently paid of that judge to give him the right to Forest..Both Phantom and Damien or actually every servant had testified that Phantom and Forest had both been in a bad place with mark, they all had solid concrete evidence against the actor, but they all lost, and probably because Mark fucking paid off the judge.

I tried to put that thought in the back of my mind. If I continued to think about that I would just get more frustrated. If I go to the Manor I would be able to see some old friends again, but if I didn't I would probably be able to get more work done and hand some paperwork in for Damien. Damien was the mayor of the town, and of course he needed someone to help him. And he gave me that role. So once a week I give him a report of what has been happening around town.

I sighed as I looked over to the kitchen counter where the letter or well invitation layed, It..it really would be nice to see everyone again..and it's only just for one night..nothing could go wrong right? Yeah..nothing would probably go wrong. It wouldn't hurt to go to poker night.